Cotric interview

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He ballsed up the interview big time, basically asked if he was looking forward to next year in 3 different ways... Cotric’s excited for next year Zap!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cotric visited my sister-in-laws beauty/laser clinic today. She will see him again in 2 weeks.

I asked her to ask him if Burton is coming next year.

Stay tuned lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric visited my sister-in-laws beauty/laser clinic today. She will see him again in 2 weeks.

Stay tuned lol
Fucking hell bro are you telling me we have to wait 2 weeks for an answer....and I doubt he would know anyway:sweat::sweat:
More importantly what is a beauty/laser clinic and what the hell was he doing there?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking hell bro are you telling me we have to wait 2 weeks for an answer....and I doubt he would know anyway:sweat::sweat:
More importantly what is a beauty/laser clinic and what the hell was he doing there?
Gotta keep up the pretty boy appearance lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This picture sums up the modern day nrl player
Players are strapped in about 1km of tape these days, fuck having any hair and having to deal with that lol.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Stay tuned lol
Saw that on his gram story bro.. looked like he was getting laser. Hope the Sydney life doenst distract him. Very talented player and we are relying on him next year.