Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
‘Southy if they are so confident let em work transporting the Covid sick..help in the hospital..or areas of concern. That will sort em out’

You found this comment threatening? Lol..No wonder you misinterpret graphs so often.. And I’m the idiot? Bahahaha
No I didn’t.

this is the post I was referring to:

He is out of the office atm, but my diagnosis would be stage 4 fuckwititis ,the only known cure is bonfire therapy where the patient is placed in a bonfire I have a graph that says its has a 100% success rate
It didn’t ‘offend me’ it just again highlighted the ‘consistency’ of moderating on here.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No I didn’t.

this is the post I was referring to:

It didn’t ‘offend me’ it just again highlighted the ‘consistency’ of moderating on here.
I was the one you who you called a Keyboard warrior..in a reply to me..lol.. Screenshot below..

6BAB8044-6AF3-4D41-B59F-1F7F6D6EF667.jpeg

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was the one you who you called a Keyboard warrior..in a reply to me..lol.. Screenshot below..

View attachment 20539
Reading the chain of posts again just now it seems as though I misinterpreted your post to South as a dig at me, which it looks like it might not have been.

Apologies, if that's the case.

However, given the usual suspects were attacking me at almost the same time, you can see how easily things can be misinterpreted.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading the chain of posts again just now it seems as though I misinterpreted your post to South as a dig at me, which it looks like it might not have been.

Apologies, if that's the case.

However, given the usual suspects were attacking me at almost the same time, you can see how easily things can be misinterpreted.
Fair enough..
Actually Dawg if I do want to ‘attack’ you..for want of a better word..as I’m really only having fun.. 9/10 I’ll tag you.. :grimacing:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I dont trust the government for a second, especially the trump, boris johnson and morrison governments, and i guarantee that the nsw premier is a sheep so if they make the covid vaccine mandatory then ill be moving to a non mandatory country like Equatorial Guinea, hopefully they have internet so i can keep in touch with the kennel

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So international travel is pretty much dead for 2021,going to be a long year
pretty shit, i miss the lead-up and excitement of traveling overseas, but hey, the silver lining is that you could explore more of our backyard, there are many nice places in oz.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
pretty shit, i miss the lead-up and excitement of traveling overseas, but hey, the silver lining is that you could explore more of our backyard, there are many nice places in oz.
Done a lot of Australia over the last 20 years got a few places left but covered quite a bit now was meant to be my time to explore outside it lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Remember folks, keep your masks firmly ON to protect yourselves from a virus which we aren't able to find any cases of for days now!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So international travel is pretty much dead for 2021,going to be a long year
It seems like Brendan Murphy’s “guess” is more extreme than Scott Morrison’s “guess” so I still live in hope.

I love Australia but have been pretty much everywhere I want to go apart from a few places in WA but the way that prick premier is going I’ll be in California again before fucking Perth

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Remember folks, keep your masks firmly ON to protect yourselves from a virus which we aren't able to find any cases of for days now!
Thank you for the sensible advice and thank you for wearing a mask whilst volunteering your time to try and defeat this thing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for the sensible advice and thank you for wearing a mask whilst volunteering your time to try and defeat this thing.
I have an exemption from the current mask order which means I don't wear masks in shopping centres, public transport etc.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems like Brendan Murphy’s “guess” is more extreme than Scott Morrison’s “guess” so I still live in hope.

I love Australia but have been pretty much everywhere I want to go apart from a few places in WA but the way that prick premier is going I’ll be in California again before fucking Perth
What's scomos guess?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have an exemption from the current mask order which means I don't wear masks in shopping centres, public transport etc.
I’m aware you have mentioned it in the last 577 pages a couple of times. I’m just saying thank you for wearing a mask whilst you volunteer at a Covid clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.