Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed with this.

Keep it on topic people. This is meant to be a discussion surrounding Covid-19.

Whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, either way you'll be 100% in your convictions and it'll result in a complete shit fight.

Stick to the topic of the virus/disease.
+1

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough but we have to be vigilant with it as it is a new virus and people smarter than us have advised tough lockdowns and restrictions are a efficient way to limit the spread. I agree the news loves a crisis and only reports bad stuff until they do their last story of Pengy the Penguin did something cute at the zoo. I don’t care if the cases are low in Australia let’s fuck this thing and really stop the spread. Double down, close our fucking borders and try and eradicate it. I’m aware that’s not a long term plan if the rest of the developed world still has it but I dont particularly want to be standing behind glass watching my grandmother choke in her own blood from a coughing fit if we can actively avoid that.
Lockdowns have been shown to provide no benefits

And you know how even a 'simple' person can tell lock downs don't work? Because some countries around the world are up to their THIRD lockdown lol.

Also, you will not be able to eradicate the virus in Australia. Also, the costs of doing so would be so enormous that the costs would far outweight any benefits.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feels like we are never going to get to Japan :(
Im now on my 3rd revised plan lol, so with Japan getting worse as other places it's going to be a while so at least a year ,I'm penciling in korea/jap April 2022 2 years after I originally had jap booked .the positives can learn a bit of the languages ,save more

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lockdowns have been shown to provide no benefits

And you know how even a 'simple' person can tell lock downs don't work? Because some countries around the world are up to their THIRD lockdown lol.

Also, you will not be able to eradicate the virus in Australia. Also, the costs of doing so would be so enormous that the costs would far outweight any benefits.
Arrr shut up bro fuck off I don’t care..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrrg mods @Hacky McAxe can we stop this one here? Can we not go down whether abortion is right or wrong please? This guy is taking it too far. This topic is sensitive to alot of people and doesn’t reallt belong on a footy forum.
Is that fuckwit still making retarded comparisons that are unrelated?
What a fucking dickhead @CaptainJackson could you please asked the fuckwit to stop being a ****

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Is that fuckwit still making retarded compassions that are unrelated?
What a fucking dickhead @CaptainJackson could you please asked the fuckwit to stop being a c***
Yeah started trying to bring abortion into a thread not about that. I get trolling is a bit of a piss take but that’s not funny trying to stir up people that may have had to deal with this situation.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Arrr shut up bro fuck off I don’t care..
You're proving yourself to be similar to many of the others on here. As soon as some good back and forward debate happens, you get aggressive, insulting and emotional. Won't be long till the personal attacks start.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah started trying to bring abortion into a thread not about that. I get trolling is a bit of a piss take but that’s not funny trying to stir up people that may have had to deal with this situation.
I propose permaban on insentitive ba$tards who bring this subject up inside another thread. I've been banned for going off topic.

You want to talk about ok fine but get your own thread where those of us don't want to see dumb uneducated, insensitive sweeping statements made on a public Bulldogs forum.

If you can't be homophobic then you can't traumatise unsuspecting mothers and fathers on here either with the disgusting cruel terminolgy used on here sometimes.

Sick to death of brain dead fwits bringing this up. You wouldn't have a clue on the personal pain and angst either voluntary or medical induced terminations have.

I feel very strongly about this.

If I ever see another insensitive reference within a completely unrelated thread again, I will be putting in a complaint to the appropriate Govt Dept. if it is not dealt with appropriately by the Mods here.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I propose permaban on insentitive ba$tards who bring this subject up inside another thread. I've been banned for going off topic.

You want to talk about ok fine but get your own thread where those of us don't want to see dumb uneducated, insensitive sweeping statements made on a public Bulldogs forum.

If you can't be homophobic then you can't traumatise unsuspecting mothers and fathers on here either with the disgusting cruel terminolgy used on here sometimes.

Sick to death of brain dead fwits bringing this up. You wouldn't have a clue on the personal pain and angst either voluntary or medical induced terminations have.

I feel very strongly about this.

If I ever see another insensitive reference within a completely unrelated thread again, I will be putting in a complaint to the appropriate Govt Dept. if it is not dealt with appropriately by the Mods here.
I'm happy to keep this discussion on track with Covid.

It was quite an innocent reference with a direct relation to COVID. I believe COVID deaths are over reported amongst the media and I simply pointed out that America kills more babies per year than there are COVID deaths.

It's not controversial to simply point out facts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

It was quite an innocent reference with a direct relation to COVID. I believe COVID deaths are over reported amongst the media and I simply pointed out that America kills more babies per year than there are COVID deaths.

Shut the f up you evil ba$tard.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Its massively insensitive, which you have shown numerous times on this forum, and then you wonder why we throw vitriol in your direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.