Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Assassin says hello. You may not believe in prayer but got me through hell still have scientists, professors and doctors scratching their heads.

PS I love science but still after 3 years of research in Australia and Canada, they can't find how I stayed alive with that crappy heart for 5 years where most don't last 5 days.

PS "faith healers" can go back straight to hell the fraud c***s. They just give fake ammo for you athiest to attack all religious people by grouping us with those demons.

PPS maybe I'm evolving at a higher rate than you humans and adapted to a shitty heart..... or the big bang helped me lol
People don't think prayer works because they haven't tried, anybody who prays properly will know that it certainly does work, and you are living proof

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I prayed..they were left unanswered as I struggled for breath on the floor of Chatswood Oval..or standing on tilt tables in the spinal rehab watching other people’s prayers unanswered..no offence my man..in the end I did it alone.. But whatever gets you through! :kissingheart:
Yeah same words from the majority of my athiest doctors. If I have faith and it works for me then roll with it. No problems with people like you. It's just the pieces of shit that love to take the piss out of believers for no reason.

Physically I did it all myself too, I gave death the finger 12 times myself. I got praised by everyone being a machine and unbreakable but in my eyes all credit goes to the Big Boss upstairs.

If people want to take the piss or laugh at me, I'll make sure I'll turn their other check with a punch lol

PS I'm not going to tell you what to believe but I believe He gives his toughest missions to his strongest soldiers and you my bro, are a FUCKING SOLDIER!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People don't think prayer works because they haven't tried, anybody who prays properly will know that it certainly does work, and you are living proof
I don't waste time or anger on them bro, they can argue and try to give bullshit excuses all they want.

I don't know why my faith triggers some c***s, maybe because demons hate God.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
USA are hell bent on being number 1 in the world for everything and corona virus is no exception. Lets get that chant going USA USA USA!

On another note Atheists that go out of their way to mock and disprove other faiths do not understand that religion is very important to society. It has always had a place in society and always will.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't waste time or anger on them bro, they can argue and try to give bullshit excuses all they want.

I don't know why my faith triggers some c***s, maybe because demons hate God.

it is what it is, you and I know prayer works.. some people just don't like the idea of something being greater than themselves

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it is what it is, you and I know prayer works.. some people just don't like the idea of something being greater than themselves
More power to them, live and let live. But don't force your beliefs on me and I will do the same.

Take the piss out of us and I'll give it back harder.

Like I always say, takes more faith in nothing hitting nothing creating nothing than a intelligent Creator.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's true. I once prayed for a big dick. The next day I got a new boss.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
USA are hell bent on being number 1 in the world for everything and corona virus is no exception. Lets get that chant going USA USA USA!

On another note Atheists that go out of their way to mock and disprove other faiths do not understand that religion is very important to society. It has always had a place in society and always will.
I complete agree with that. I have friends who are very anti-religious. Like militant anti-religious. And my point is always the same...

People have done horrible things in the name of God but if it wasn't for religion then those people would have done horrible things in someone else's name. Then there's the reformed criminals who turn their lives around out of fear of God. Then there's the people who get through the day because of their faith. God and religion will always have a place in society for those that need it.

I'm not anti-religion. I like to take the piss out of religious, but I also like to take the piss out of fedora tipping athiests. I just like to take the piss out of everyone. But realistically as long as someone doesn't push their religion or religious values on others then religion doesn't bother me at all.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Everyone has a right to believe what they want. Whether you are religious or non religious. I am an Atheist, i have my reason why but that's just me and my beliefs. I'm happy to live my life with those beliefs, but I am not one to discredit people who are religious and their beliefs, that's their prerogative. People gain faith and people lose faith, some people have no faith at all. We are all different and have to respect each others beliefs, even if they are not our own.

As an Atheist, I won't push my beliefs on to others, as I also expect the same in return. Our beliefs are individual, but apart of a greater society. Unfortunately there are minorities from all sectors that will push their agendas, and that's what I don't like. To me, you believing in God doesn't affect me or my life, so why should I care if that is what you need to guide you through your life. It's a personal choice, and if that helps you, that's fine. I definitely won't judge people on their beliefs, unfortunately I can not talk for others. Anyway that's just my thoughts on things.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.9news.com.au/world/coro...-release/e381619e-bf20-441a-8c6e-ffffe678f1ef

What happens when a once-rejected dystopian novel turns into reality? Ask Scottish author Peter May.

The screenwriter-turned-novelist wrote a book titled "Lockdown" in 2005 about a global pandemic. Fifteen years later, that's our reality due to coronavirus, which has so far infected more than 1 million people globally.

The book, which was rejected by publishers at the time for being too unrealistic, was finally published on Thursday.

The thriller is set in London, the epicenter of a global pandemic that forces officials to institute a lockdown.

The story isn't entirely based on May's imagination.

He used British and US pandemic preparedness documents from 2002 to make it was as realistic as possible.

"At the time I wrote the book, scientists were predicting that bird flu was going to be the next major world pandemic," May told CNN.

"It was a very, very scary thing and it was a real possibility, so I put a lot of research into it and came up with the idea, what if this pandemic began in London?

What could happen if a city like that was completely locked down?"Bird flu and coronavirus are very different, but the lockdown scenario hits close to home for millions of people currently self-isolating to prevent the virus from spreading.

His current publisher hopes that familiarity will appeal to a wide audience.

Years ago, publishers dismissed the novel as "extremely unrealistic and unreasonable," May said.

So he put the book on the back burner and eventually forgot he even wrote it.That was until a fan on Twitter asked him to write a book set against the backdrop of the coronavirus.

"I thought about it for a minute before I realised that I've kind of already done it," May said.

"I told my publisher about it and my editor just about fell out of his chair. He read the entire book overnight and the next morning he said, 'This is brilliant. We need to publish this now.'"

"Lockdown," available only on Amazon UK, is being sold in Kindle format and will be available as a paperback and audiobook on April 30.
May, 68, said he is in the age group most vulnerable to the coronavirus and stands in support of a lockdown.

However, he was "extremely creeped out" by how eerily similar the book is to life today."

When I read it again for the first time since I wrote the book, I was shocked at just how spookily accurate it was," he said.

"The everyday details of how you get through life, the way the lockdown works, people being forbidden to leave their homes. It's all scarily accurate."

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah same words from the majority of my athiest doctors. If I have faith and it works for me then roll with it. No problems with people like you. It's just the pieces of shit that love to take the piss out of believers for no reason.

Physically I did it all myself too, I gave death the finger 12 times myself. I got praised by everyone being a machine and unbreakable but in my eyes all credit goes to the Big Boss upstairs.

If people want to take the piss or laugh at me, I'll make sure I'll turn their other check with a punch lol

PS I'm not going to tell you what to believe but I believe He gives his toughest missions to his strongest soldiers and you my bro, are a FUCKING SOLDIER!
You are definitely my brother from another mother... :kissingheart:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are definitely my brother from another mother... :kissingheart:
King oath!

So when we pimping your ride for the apocalypse? Lol

We can put a gunner side cart so I can hop on too lol

Status