Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Assassin says hello. You may not believe in prayer but got me through hell still have scientists, professors and doctors scratching their heads.

PS I love science but still after 3 years of research in Australia and Canada, they can't find how I stayed alive with that crappy heart for 5 years where most don't last 5 days.

PS "faith healers" can go back straight to hell the fraud c***s. They just give fake ammo for you athiest to attack all religious people by grouping us with those demons.

PPS maybe I'm evolving at a higher rate than you humans and adapted to a shitty heart..... or the big bang helped me lol
A good big bang will help anyone

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How does that work with shut boarders? Can only qldanders come home ?
I'm not sure exactly. NSW borders are not closed, but in NSW you need a legitimate reason for being out. Queenslanders can return home a long as they promise to self isolate. AFAIK, at the main border points on the Gold Coast, they are simply waving QLD plated cars through, but stopping NSW cars to see if they have entry permits. Not sure about places like Goondiwindi and others inland.

We are in a predicament where we are looking at safe and legal ways to get my recently windowed mum from country NSW to Brisbane, as I'm worried a bit for her mental health and we would really like it here before Mrs CD has our next baby (late July). Options would be my flying down there and driving her back, or driving the 2600km round trip to pick her up, both options are not ideal. There appears to be a catch-all in the permits that allows for compassionate grounds, but at the end my mother's safety and doing the right thing are important. I think how awful it would have been if my father passed away now, as opposed to six weeks ago, but this is just the situation we're in I suppose. On the plus side, the town she is in (shire population 11,000) has not had any Covid19 cases.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Assassin says hello. You may not believe in prayer but got me through hell still have scientists, professors and doctors scratching their heads.

PS I love science but still after 3 years of research in Australia and Canada, they can't find how I stayed alive with that crappy heart for 5 years where most don't last 5 days.

PS "faith healers" can go back straight to hell the fraud c***s. They just give fake ammo for you athiest to attack all religious people by grouping us with those demons.

PPS maybe I'm evolving at a higher rate than you humans and adapted to a shitty heart..... or the big bang helped me lol
I prayed..they were left unanswered as I struggled for breath on the floor of Chatswood Oval..or standing on tilt tables in the spinal rehab watching other people’s prayers unanswered..no offence my man..in the end I did it alone.. But whatever gets you through! :kissingheart:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tucker knows. The interview where the WHO niglet slinks way from basic questions should answer all.

apart from what you see here, WHO have been praising China for eradicating the virus and sucking up to them. Bribes?
So let me get this right.We are supposed to thank Wuhan China for what is happening now.

Okay arseholes, everyone thanks you for unleashing a major pandemic on the whole of the world which will no doubt as you intended deliver to you absolute power over the economies of every single continent/ country on the planet.

There is very little to misunderstand or misinterpret in that clip. The old "Sorry I can't hear you but don't bother repeating the question because I am not going to answer anyway"

'Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely'?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How quickly things change, this guy was off grid in NZ for 5 days, how messed up must things have seemed;

When British hiker James Johnston emerged from the bush after five days solo-tramping on the off-piste Five Passes route, a prickly feeling ran up his spine when he found an abandoned Routeburn shelter.

“There are almost always lots of people there, it’s one of the most popular walks in the country,” said Johnston, 27, who has lived in New Zealand for two years.

“I saw the whole place was deserted, not a single car or person anywhere, which was weird.
“The fact that this incredibly popular spot in a popular month of the year was empty – it was a bit spooky.”

Source

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How quickly things change, this guy was off grid in NZ for 5 days, how messed up must things have seemed;

When British hiker James Johnston emerged from the bush after five days solo-tramping on the off-piste Five Passes route, a prickly feeling ran up his spine when he found an abandoned Routeburn shelter.

“There are almost always lots of people there, it’s one of the most popular walks in the country,” said Johnston, 27, who has lived in New Zealand for two years.

“I saw the whole place was deserted, not a single car or person anywhere, which was weird.
“The fact that this incredibly popular spot in a popular month of the year was empty – it was a bit spooky.”

Source
I would be thinking that I had stumbled into the set for The Walking Dead.......

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Source
He's wandered from off-piste into piste-off

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
To add to that this is their air traffic now
View attachment 14334
Bloody hell! So much for people using common sense and staying isolated....
These dickheads still using planes should all be quarantined together upon landing and if they all die then stiff shit. Their own fault.
At least innocent, intelligent people doing the right thing and minimising their risk won't be put in danger by these twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.