Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh well, guess will start smashing heaps of vitamin c then lol. Won’t be hard, have a few bottles on hand .!!
I'm not even supposed to eat them as they boost your immune system and if my immune system turns on even at 0.04% then I risk rejection.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mrs CD at Coles just now. We don;t have a large freezer, so it might be baked beans for me (which I think she managed to get).

View attachment 13741
Geez we must be the dumbest nation on earth. We produce almost all our own food and toilet paper, and yet these are the things that people are hoarding.

I am involved in mental health, am starting to legit see people overwhelmed with anxiety just in the last few days. They aren't stressed because of the virus, they are stressed because the stores are empty. There isn't enough reassurance coming from people in authority, and there is pretty good argument (now that the shelves are emptying) to be made that the average Australian doesn't give a toss what happens to the people next to them.

What a time to be alive...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not even supposed to eat them as they boost your immune system and if my immune system turns on even at 0.04% then I risk rejection.
Oh ok, well I’m just taking your advice lol..

Hey the kernels top poster? Awesome tag to have brother ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez we must be the dumbest nation on earth. We produce almost all our own food and toilet paper, and yet these are the things that people are hoarding.

I am involved in mental health, am starting to legit see people overwhelmed with anxiety just in the last few days. They aren't stressed because of the virus, they are stressed because the stores are empty. There isn't enough reassurance coming from people in authority, and there is pretty good argument (now that the shelves are emptying) to be made that the average Australian doesn't give a toss what happens to the people next to them.

What a time to be alive...
These are the same sheep that laugh at people that don't follow the MSM and logically think.

The world is made up of 95% dumb *****, you have to plan accordingly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit, i'd better run out and stock up on my tinned spag. Its the breakfast of champions (provided there is any bread.... perhaps i should buy a breadmaker).
Went to Costco yesterday thinking I could stock up on some flower. They usually have a bunch of small bags. They only had 12.5kgs of flower and every trolley had one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?

Child Care centres are germ factories as the best of times. If we got worried overtime something went though the place we'd never send our kids there.

In the past few month's my son's centre has had hand,foot and mouth, a few rounds of gastro and head lice (and these are just the ones I know about). Then there is the running into shit and knocking themselves out, other kids biting them etc.

Just last week in the toilets at the airport, I had to keep telling my 2yo to stop playing with the urinal whilst i was trying to take a piss.
The Mrs works in child care. She has never taken a day off, but I manage to get every flu or cold virus in existence. Pretty sure she is immune to everything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Went to Costco yesterday thinking I could stock up on some flower. They usually have a bunch of small bags. They only had 12.5kgs of flower and every trolley had one.
What type of flowers? :p

When everyone was shitting themselves about TP, I was buying non perishable food. You need food to shit to wipe your arse lol

All jokes aside, try Aldis after 430pm as they restock again.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These are the same sheep that laugh at people that don't follow the MSM and logically think.

The world is made up of 95% dumb *****, you have to plan accordingly.
I agree, I'm just inclined to be sympathetic for the people who are fundamentally traumatised (childhood sexual assault survivors, victims of serious crime) and struggle to get out and about at the best of times. I see a lot of them, and the range of people already seriously damaged because other people are parasites has not ceased to amaze me. Unfortunately it is these same people who are copping the worst of it in a time like this.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a lot of flowers. Whatever you're apologising for, it must have been a big one!

Status
Not open for further replies.