Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have private SMS screenshots of conversations claiming that, government officials are close to announcing a lock down from a person that has close ties to Government workers and senior Doctors from RPA.

Hesitant sharing and also a little skeptical, but can also see this happening.

This hasn't peaked and its only going to get worse, before it gets better.

Side note: My partner works for a union in the medical field and the General Secretary has already advised all staff to start ensuring that all staff members have the ability to work from home. Could he know something that we dont know and thinking ahead? hmmm, maybe.
lol gotta love it

Very likely we will hit a lockdown or partial lockdown

Businesses are building Business Continuity Plans everywhere, the bottom line isn't isolated to that particular company

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your absolutely right. Hence getting to the shops for toilet paper and other essentials.

Anyone that is running low on toilet paper falls into two categories

1. A Johnny know it all that thinks they know how things will play out, better than world experts. They think they can navigate through better than world experts. They are delusional, bordering on dumb.

2. Head in the sand and a spectacularly bad planner. Gross mismanagement of their household and should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't be an uncle Johnny know it all , don't have your heads in the sand, stay safe, get ahead of the curve not be one of the many desperate that are about to emerge, hit with the full force of this pandemic.
Or work .....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we have the johnny know it all's bring their own food (and course they won't have any)

for those who plan, anticipate and act, plenty of food and toilet rolls to go round
You’ll be the number one guest!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Murdoch's bog rolls. Never gets old.

This video already has 2.1 million views. It probably cost less than 0.1% of the money being spent on the Governments advice campaign, but probably more people have seen it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thursday 19th is the day folks.

Schools and some businesses will be on lock down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have private SMS screenshots of conversations claiming that, government officials are close to announcing a lock down from a person that has close ties to Government workers and senior Doctors from RPA.

Hesitant sharing and also a little skeptical, but can also see this happening.

This hasn't peaked and its only going to get worse, before it gets better.

Side note: My partner works for a union in the medical field and the General Secretary has already advised all staff to start ensuring that all staff members have the ability to work from home. Could he know something that we dont know and thinking ahead? hmmm, maybe.
I got told on Sunday, I wasn't sold on it but posted on here anyways.

Looks like they are right as the gov moves into phase 2 of their contingency plan.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine the fight gets cancelled. Again.....

Ill crack the shits hard.

Had to add this into my reply. I think I've watched this at least 10 times. Never gets old.

Crack the shits? Hope you got TP lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
never ever thought I would see the day that people start fights in shopping centres over toilet paper... crazy world we live it!
Sheep are going to sheep my bro.

Especially here as the majority have never lived through a major crisis like this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Word going around is that IV doses of Vitimin C gets rid of the virus.

Kind of makes sense since it boosts your immune system.

A

Alexander the Great

What about these? If I swallow a jar of these a day will it work out for me?

They are like lollies for me.
Word going around is that IV doses of Vitimin C gets rid of the virus.

Kind of makes sense since it boosts your immune system.
images.jpeg-13.jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mrs CD at Coles just now. We don;t have a large freezer, so it might be baked beans for me (which I think she managed to get).

upload_2020-3-17_12-10-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.