Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schools have now been advised to have two weeks of remote learning work for kids prepared in the event more COVID cases hit the schools. But , but, schools are completely safe.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't wait for the government to tell you what to do ,just keep away from people the best you can
Common sense is in short supply these days. The best I heard today was the protesters at the BLM rally which was declared illegal by the courts..

" We are not breaking the law, we are distancing 1.5 metres apart...." "We have a right to protest"

All well and good, but what part of illegal do they not understand and what about the rights of those who would like to remain safe? Cases have already been linked to the last rally...

People just toe the line and it will not be as bad, because the way things are going, we will be under the thumb of the virus for a lot longer than we need to be...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Joe Rogan interview with Edward Snowden the other day.

Snowden mentioned the fact that iphones now have batteries in them so you can't take them out. Which makes him believe that phones are on and tracking you (even when you have 'switched them off').
Maybe. But it's more likely two key factors:

1) so it's potentially water proof (better seals)

2) so it's harder to service forcing you to go to Apple to get it repaired

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It's pretty funny. So many still don't realise that unless you opt out, Google, Apple and many others are tracking your every move.
At this point in time, let them fkn track me from home to st Vincent's to the pharmacy lol

I'm pretty sure they would be sick of Mexican and Russian MILFs if they monitor me lol
20200728_200854.jpg

The conspiracy theory types are usually the trailer trash types, like that stupid bunnings bitch who claims she's knows all because she's been a psychic since she was 9 years old

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True, although when compared with the previous weekend, they are also slightly down (in terms of infections).

QUestion I have though, why do deaths reduce so dramatically over each weekend? I would have thought deaths would be more constant (no one gets to choose when they die)
Lol slower times processing it all on weekends play catch up during the week I guess

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys why do they call them Karens? Like why that particular name?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a Murikan thing.

A whinging woman with a male haircut always acting privileged and wanting to speak to the manager lol

Dunno about being an murika thing mate, I've only known two Karens in my life and they are both absolute *****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dunno about being an murika thing mate, I've only known two Karens in my life and they are both absolute c***.
Fkn lol

I know one Karen and she is the opposite of Karen's lol

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like footy/sport is about to be stopped again thanks to 2 selfish bitches from Victoria sneaking into QLD and testing positive. QLD borders shut from 1am Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.