Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m on Twitter..met some nice people..but a lot of wankers too!
I'm not saying there isn't nice people on there, it just seems to be the hotbed of hate, hypocrisy, agenda driving and bullying. I just see so much shit start from Twitter. I deleted my Twitter, I was never really a fan of it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not saying there isn't nice people on there, it just seems to be the hotbed of hate, hypocrisy, agenda driving and bullying. I just see so much shit start from Twitter. I deleted my Twitter, I was never really a fan of it.
A lot of keyboard warriors..can hide behind their anonymity.. Ps.. it did give me one great pleasure though.. I got blocked by Russell Crowe..:grimacing:

E6F1D671-6AF9-4889-8DA4-A4ED8101E2A1.jpeg

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But this was my point to your earlier post when you said people who voted for Trump were stupid to rally against the small group of elites and fell head of heels for Trump.

It's not stupid to rally against a small group of elites if those small group of elites have done (in the voters minds) an awful job of running America and negatively affecting peoples lives
It's stupid as Trump is one of those "small group of elites", that's my point, they are voting for someone they are railing against. It's retarded!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of keyboard warriors..can hide behind their anonymity.. Ps.. it did give me one great pleasure though.. I got blocked by Russell Crowe..:grimacing:

View attachment 14990
Fun lol what did you say to him ?
" your band 30 odd foot of **** is gayer than Elton John cumming on Freddy mecurcys mustache?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's stupid as Trump is one of those "small group of elites", that's my point, they are voting for someone they are railing against. It's retarded!
Most people who vote for him do not regard him as an elite.

Sure he has an elite amount of wealth but he made it into the white house as an 'outsider'

permanent washington despite him, the media despise him, the political class despise him. A lot of people who feel like they are looked down upon can relate to him in this way (regardless of whether they are poor or rich).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Funny a swamp monster wants to clean the swamp. A **** that is president is only president because TPTB want them to be.

More funny are the dumb c***s that believe the left v right bullshit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny a swamp monster wants to clean the swamp. A c*** that is president is only president because TPTB want them to be.

More funny are the dumb c***s that believe the left v right bullshit.
I don't believe in nothing man ,I'm going to law school

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun lol what did you say to him ?
" your band 30 odd foot of c*** is gayer than Elton John cumming on Freddy mecurcys mustache?
Lol! Well apparently a fan asked him for his autograph while at the footy. He basically abused her, yelling and screaming, saying I’m here with my son! Mind you she was in the box with him, and his son had just ducked out. I read her explanation of hereself on tweet to Russ. I thought refusing her is fine, but I just thought there’s a nice way to do it. So all I tweeted was, without your fans you’d be earning 20 bucks a week on stage at the Enmore Theatre..

Such a wanker.. I also got blocked from Phil Gould’s old account because he was going on about whether cricket would see another Shane Warne.. I just tweeted, more or less, if they do, let’s hope they are a better quality human being..

Another one was Samantha Armytage because I questioned Cate Blanchett being in Woody Allen movies, for obvious reasons, as she congratulated her..

I also got blocked by the Indiana Jones producers..because everyday I would send em a tweet of my idea for Indy 5. I was very polite, explaining my situation, but they probably got pissed off because of my persistent!

Apart from these sensitive pricks I’m good! :grimacing:

ps..shit now I read it, I sound like a serial stalker pest.. Id block me too!

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He sure did. I believe it was called the sum of us
Good movie..he was pretty good in it! Best line was Jack Thompson, who played his dad, when he was having a drink with Russ and his new boyfriend. He said, ‘Up your bum!’ Referring to the drink in your mouth that is..Lol!

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good movie..he was pretty good in it! Best line was Jack Thompson, who played his dad, when he was having a drink with Russ and his new boyfriend. He said, ‘Up your bum!’ Lol!
I haven't seen it and doubt if ever will, too much on the list. From what I've seen of his filmography, his best role and performance was romperstomper imo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
5th day in a row 0 new cases, only 8 active cases that’s 17 less than yesterday..!!!

NZ are smashing it, looking good.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't seen it and doubt if ever will, too much on the list. From what I've seen of his filmography, his best role and performance was romperstomper imo
Ohh definitely Chimp.. Superb performance..

Pps..Sum of Us is pretty good!:grimacing:

Status
Not open for further replies.