Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Corona is Latin for Crown, so maybe this might be more appropriate:

That's where it gets it's name from. When you look at it under a microscope it's like a small glowing halo or crown. The same sort of thing you see when you drink too many Crownies

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Indians shit all over the place and don't wash their hands yet there's billions of them ,this flu won't affect them, their kryptonite is soap

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Indians shit all over the place and don't wash their hands yet there's billions of them ,this flu won't affect them, their kryptonite is soap
Friend of mine worked as a receptionist at a surgery owned by 2 indian doctors. They wouldnt pay the staff extra to clean the toilets so they did it themselves.

Man you just couldnt believe the filth and stench.

She said they never washed their hands either and she didn't stay for long because of the working conditions.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Complicating this virus and containing it, is the fact that its Chinese New Year. Hundreds of millions of trips are normally made this time of year.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are the Chinese honestly saying the severity of this ?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Suspected that it started off in snakes, badgers and rats and crossed over. Yikes.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The ones at my work always choose the toilets as their place to meet and converse, they love it in there. You walk in and there's 10 stalls being used by blokes having a dump, the smell is pretty horrific, yet these unsavoury fuckers are standing outside the cubicles jibber-jabbering and high-fiving and chilling out like they are at fucken Disneyland.
Would surely be one of the grottiest races on Earth.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are we looking at here, 12 Monkeys, 28 Days, Outbreak, Resident Evil, a dodgy Dim Sim?

The WHO have yet to declare an emergency, yet China have quarantined the city at the centre of the outbreak - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01...helms-hospitals-fears-it-will-spread/11888588

Over 500 known cases, yet the death rate seems low at this stage with only 17 confirmed.

The Virus has now been detected in Thailand, USA and Korea.

A genuine global threat or another beat up?
If it's a resident evil kind of virus then I'm heading to the closest shopping centre, got all the supplies you need to stay alive for years

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Complicating this virus and containing it, is the fact that its Chinese New Year. Hundreds of millions of trips are normally made this time of year.
Does your wife eat bats? Or think it’s a normal practise? I’m asking coz your wife is a strong China women and it seems bats and snakes are a delicacy there as per evidential videos and articles all over the place

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I have never heard about that one.. But gee I loved how you could play two ways..
Like as in male or women? I only played the demo, I don’t have patience for that game lol. Nothing to do with being scared.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like as in male or women? I only played the demo, I don’t have patience for that game lol. Nothing to do with being scared.
Lol..it’s the fact two scenarios were just great..woman or man..didn’t matter..just an excellent story..

Status
Not open for further replies.