Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
they definitely won’t be in liquidation. They will be back.
Most likely (IMO) will be a private equity firm cutting a deal to reduce the ownership stake of the existing shareholders and them to assume a majority ownership. Either way, that is going to severely burn the institutional shareholders (Etihad, Singapore, Nanshan, Virgin etc) as well as the mum and dad investors who were silly enough to invest in an airline.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most likely (IMO) will be a private equity firm cutting a deal to reduce the ownership stake of the existing shareholders and them to assume a majority ownership. Either way, that is going to severely burn the institutional shareholders (Etihad, Singapore, Nanshan, Virgin etc) as well as the mum and dad investors who were silly enough to invest in an airline.
Yeah There’s already loads of interest from PE’s

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Under 1900 active cases now in Australia, hopefully we see the back of it soon
Come spring I reakons we will have something that resembles how it used to be CEPT for the international travel ( I still reakon nz aus boarders will be open in 3 months possibly South Korea by jan)
I hope this social distancing stays for ever I don't really like people and it's fine by me

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come spring I reakons we will have something that resembles how it used to be CEPT for the international travel ( I still reakon nz aus boarders will be open in 3 months possibly South Korea by jan)
I hope this social distancing stays for ever I don't really like people and it's fine by me
Yeah every chunt shits me in some way too!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s still four months away!! I was loving the isolation, still am to a degree. Now I’m starting to get a bit agitated. Not sure if I could do another four months. I guess if footy come back it would be different. Really hope they can sort something out there.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the social distancing lasting forever, just really missing a schooner and a laugh

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unless that sneaky C$NT Bill Gates has other ideas. He has much to answer for .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, so much to answer for... like helping rid the world of Polio. What a bastard!
And he's building a bunch of vaccine factories with no return on investment. And the $5 billion pet year in charity donations.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s voluntary administration. Not liquidation. So not fucked yet!! Who ever is tasked with effectively taking over operations can’t see a resolution, than there fucked.
I just wanted to use "virgin" and "fucked" in the same sentence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.