Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. They are so blinkered that they do not understand it is being done for the greater good...theirs and every one else. This virus is a bit of a strange one with some many variables and goodness knows what the next twist will be.

My one big concern is that governments will release the brakes too soon and a second round will start.

By the way Kaz welcome back and I trust you are well and safe.
Well Scott Morrison has said the brakes will be on in Australia for the next 6 months. Monash University found that head lice treatment could corona virus cells and will be doing human trials somewhere along the line. Its not much but its progress.

Link: https://www.monash.edu/discovery-in...ug-identified-by-monash-university-scientists

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we will not be as dumb as China...........wet markets back in operation waiting for round 2......
Lets hope that we can get our cases down to 0. If that happens and if the virus is still lurking in other countries, our borders will be the last thing to open.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might be a little slow to the party but I've been seeing a lot of anger and questioning being thrown at the WHO for being in bed with China. Anyone know more about that?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be a little slow to the party but I've been seeing a lot of anger and questioning being thrown at the WHO for being in bed with China. Anyone know more about that?
Taiwan requesting early information regarding community transmission from WHO. WHO ignored requests. Taiwan instigated very successful distancing and contact tracing and thus have basically flattened curve, without too much official help.

Check the Twitter vid: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-dodge-question-on-taiwans-covid-19-response

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Enlighten?? I have not seen anything about that but I don't monitor the media 24/7.

thank you Lov_Dog only just caught your post.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well Scott Morrison has said the brakes will be on in Australia for the next 6 months. Monash University found that head lice treatment could corona virus cells and will be doing human trials somewhere along the line. Its not much but its progress.

Link: https://www.monash.edu/discovery-in...ug-identified-by-monash-university-scientists
Yeah heard about the head lice one. Reporter on the news this arvo warned people not to self medicate as the commercial lice treatment does not have all the ingredients of the one used. Lol,can't effectively kill head lice but can kill the Covid.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah heard about the head lice one. Reporter on the news this arvo warned people not to self medicate as the commercial lice treatment does not have all the ingredients of the one used. Lol,can't effectively kill head lice but can kill the Covid.
Same. Hope people don't suddenly byt head lice treatment to cure this thing. Dad said, he won't be surprised if people start to panic buy head lice treatment. [emoji23][emoji23]

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any guy that stars in a TV show called the Apprentice, which was known as a reality talent game show and becomes president of the US is not normal.........
Actually Dogluva if you think about it..Reagan was a movie actor (as was Nancy)..became President..Clint Eastwood another movie actor became Mayor of Carmel, a city in California..Arnold Schwarzenegger..Another actor became Governor of California, which is the equivalent of our state premieres..Shirley Temple..child actor..was an ambassador to the former Czechoslovakia and also Ghana.. Jerry Springer was Mayor of Cincinnati..mind you it was before his talk show..AND Jesse ‘the body’ Ventura..a former Wrestler was mayor of Brooklyn Park who went on to be Governor of Minnesota.. Thats just off hand.there are many more!

So in other words it seems that it was inevitable that a ‘star’ of a reality tv would take the highest post in the land..just pray the Kardashians don’t get the job one day!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
racism/blaming the victim

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually Dogluva if you think about it..Reagan was a movie actor (as was Nancy)..became President..Clint Eastwood another movie actor became Mayor of Carmel, a city in California..Arnold Schwarzenegger..Another actor became Governor of California, which is the equivalent of our state premieres..Shirley Temple..child actor..was an ambassador to the former Czechoslovakia and also Ghana.. Jerry Springer was Mayor of Cincinnati..mind you it was before his talk show..AND Jesse ‘the body’ Ventura..a former Wrestler was mayor of Brooklyn Park who went on to be Governor of Minnesota.. Thats just off hand.there are many more!

So in other words it seems that it was inevitable that a ‘star’ of a reality tv would take the highest post in the land..just pray the Kardashians don’t get the job one day!
Or their good friend Caitlyn Jenner.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Well actors are paid liars so it's natural for them to move to politics.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People slowly waking up to all politicians and their corrupt ways.
Ran into this article today, I don't know how correct it is, some of the links it is drawing seem tenuous. However the situation with the Ruby Princess smells of something political, and the final paragraph is probably fairly correct when it says "People have quite literally died because of this debacle. And yet, still, all we largely get is political games."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ran into this article today, I don't know how correct it is, some of the links it is drawing seem tenuous. However the situation with the Ruby Princess smells of something political, and the final paragraph is probably fairly correct when it says "People have quite literally died because of this debacle. And yet, still, all we largely get is political games."
Wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.