Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enlighten?? I have not seen anything about that but I don't monitor the media 24/7.

thank you Lov_Dog only just caught your post.
Couple of videos from Sky News on the WHO and China. Who knows what to believe there is so much info being thrown around.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran into this article today, I don't know how correct it is, some of the links it is drawing seem tenuous. However the situation with the Ruby Princess smells of something political, and the final paragraph is probably fairly correct when it says "People have quite literally died because of this debacle. And yet, still, all we largely get is political games."
Have they tho? I haven’t heard of any of the deaths from people that caught it off someone that was on ruby princess. No matter what the debacle was with the ship. Those that have so far died that can be attributed to the ship , were actually on it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They should put ankle bracelets to track the scum bags that have break isolation.

A

Alexander the Great

Straight from Romania after being in France and Spain for a month..still no calls or check ups.

Its a scam
it's just typical of Murdoch media... I mean I mentioned the other day about my employer returning on a flight from Asia last week and being able to go straight home, and other's mentioned that they know of people who have returned in the past week from other various locations around the world going straight home also

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Things are staring to look better an we should see the cases staring to level out an flatten off soon, and most people in NZ are following the rules.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I might be a little slow to the party but I've been seeing a lot of anger and questioning being thrown at the WHO for being in bed with China. Anyone know more about that?
Tucker knows. The interview where the WHO niglet slinks way from basic questions should answer all.

apart from what you see here, WHO have been praising China for eradicating the virus and sucking up to them. Bribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.