Corey Wadell

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know if he's being re-signed? Definitely been one of our better performers in a shit year. I'd honestly have him than Kurt Mann..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell is a 1-dimensional player, who does a decent job of it. He is not a lock. He's not a locks arsehole tbh. But when he plays wide, he goes alright.

Mann can cover multiple positions, and will only ever start for depth. The difference being, not just in an 11 or 12 jersey.

With the sheer amount of forwards we've lost over the summer, I would of thought Waddles would be re-signed but as always...

#inGusweTrus

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been so much speculation and bullshit floating around about who we have or haven't signed, and I think most of it has been generated by Gus, I don't think anyone besides Gus and Ciraldo have a fucking clue what our side will look like until November 1st, If we do keep Wadell I hope he can improve his unforced error rate and get the brain farts out of his game.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Which would scream "WE ARE NOT SERIOUS" more? Re-signing Waddell, or continuing to select Perham at Fullback?

Waddell: "one of our better performers"# ;
from the same people that brought you: "Perham has come of age as a Fullback" after making one break in the final game of a busted season. Puhlease!!! [but he's a good talker - forget who told me that]

We have prematurely sacrificed far too many kids with potential on the altar of "nah, not good enough" to be hanging onto proven plodders that are, and have been for years now, going absolutely nowhere.

This Zombie of Mediocrity that the Dogs have adopted in lieu of a culture needs a stake through the forehead and two bullets to the chest (always double-tap).

# Even if it were true (yeah, righto), F@rrrk! Damning with faint praise much?

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We need to have continuity if we are to build and not just be in an endless pattern of resetting and re-build.
But we have been trying to offload him for years.....Probably played better this year cause was looking for a new contract.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for new blood.
He was one of our better forwards this year, but I don't think he has any up side. I'd say get rid of him, but better alternatives are slim pickings atm

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
kitione kautoga - only saw a few games of this young bloke in NSW cup. But I would persist with him over waddell any day.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Anyone know if he's being re-signed? Definitely been one of our better performers in a shit year. I'd honestly have him than Kurt Mann..
No thanks unless it's on minimum, he always has an error or 3 in him at the shittiest time. We score a try he drops it next set, 4th or 5th tackle penalty, crucial error merchant.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never saw Corey hit full potential. Played better inmo in the middle than wide. His strength was his hole running just wide of the ruck which we never exploited unfortunately.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To recap one of his efforts against the Saints where Corey kicks the ball and scores. Then Jake Averillo Confirms the intelligence of the bloke.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was better this year but he has more bad games than good ones and still has too many errors and brain explosions in his game. It looks like he's on the way out and I think that's the right decision as much as I love his effort..