Corey Thompson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though the bulldogs beat the Tigers 30-10. But Thursday games for me aren't right..

The number 2 Winger Made my night by that line break, even though he should have passed but, IMO he should be Fullback, because it looks like Sam Perrett is injured!

What are your thoughts?

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is great , and would be a fcuken great fullback.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Corey thompson is our FUKEN future star, he is a outstanding player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't farking understand ffs. I can't take it anymore

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if perrett will be ok for next week. If not I would like to see Corey there

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely should have passed. I don't know if he is the next star but i think he at least deserves a shot at FB. He is the only player in our team that looks capable of making breaks from broken play. I don't know how well he backs up and roams around the field but i think he deserves an opportunity to show what he has got.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
What I don't understand is we had a perfect opertunity to trial Moses who played his junior footy at fullback or Thompson who looks dangerous in open space. Instead we put Morris there who is clearly playing injured in a position where he has to cover the most distance. it's just odd.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks capable in attack and defence. Maybe we should try him at Fullback. I'm impressed with his tenacity.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though the bulldogs beat the Tigers 30-10. But Thursday games for me aren't right..

The number 2 Winger Made my night by that line break, even though he should have passed but, IMO he should be Fullback, because it looks like Sam Perrett is injured!

What are your thoughts?
Agree 100%. Perrett will be out, Morris can't run (not a real good option for fullback either) and Brown is too slow.

Corey Thompson? Safe under the high ball and is dynamite with it in his hands.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Perrett was ready to come on in the 2nd half if needed. He was rested, we cruised the 2nd half out.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I don't understand is we had a perfect opertunity to trial Moses who played his junior footy at fullback or Thompson who looks dangerous in open space. Instead we put Morris there who is clearly playing injured in a position where he has to cover the most distance. it's just odd.
To be honest i was scratching my head why des didn't throw thompson at the back. I think this shows des has no plans what so ever of ever playing Thompson at number 1.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Perrett isn't okay its worth a try, I really hope Perrett is okay lol.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Triple M NRL ‏@TripleM_NRL 2m
"He'll be fine" Hasler on Sam @Sam_Perrett #nrlcbywst #TripleMNRL

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say i'm starting to buy into this whole we haven't offered him a contract next season. I can't see any other reason why des wouldn't have moved thomson to number 1 tonight when perrett came off and josh clearly has some issues with that knee.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta say i'm starting to buy into this whole we haven't offered him a contract next season. I can't see any other reason why des wouldn't have moved thomson to number 1 tonight when perrett came off and josh clearly has some issues with that knee.
I really think Thompson will be a handy back to have, maybe Des wants him to further his career but it won't be done at our club and Des knows this :(?

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want to become a journo just to show up to press conferences and grill hasler on this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.