Corey Thompson or Chase Stanley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i like all 4 of them. it's been a while since we've had a 4 way wing off for 2 grand final spots

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummmm Thompson over stanley? Did you notttt see 2 of the first tries get gifted to the roosters by useless Thompson

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not even a question stanley is a gun ,im not a brown fan but he's doing enough to hold his spot ,inu and thompson were very disappointing the other night ,we need to recruit some young fast /tall wingers

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Chase Stanley all day every day!!

For Corey Thompson, looks like a gentlemen but is too short in the modern day football, especially going up against tall wingers these days! Sorry but no room for short wingers

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From what Ive seen this year I thought Thompson was coming along nicely and should of kept his spot on the wing, any thoughts?
Thompson was going well giving it his best shot physically. He was totally committed. But Stanley was putting in top performances on the right wing.

Personally, I think the team would be best suited with Thompson on the left wing and Stanley on the right.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu did less than Brown that game. I'm going to give credit to Brown for being at the right places in both attack and defense, we were depleted but that needs to be said.

Thompson's height is his biggest disadvantage, he makes the correct plays he just has no ability to prevent huge, strong wingers from out muscling him. Notice how he waited back on the Rooster's second try, if he had any sort of height he would've grabbed that ball.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Stanley on the wing for sure. I will say that Stanley was wasted at 5/8 though and barely involved. Maitua would be a far better choice against the eels. That is unless Reynolds and Hodko get dropped

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh Inu played really good for us on the wing this year...
Just because he is your best player for that position doesn't mean he needs to get man of the match every week. I'm sure sbw has more skill and ability then any back rower at the roosters but it doesn't mean another back rower ant have a better game then him.

Wake up and open your eyes

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Stanley and Brown are my picks for top wingers at the Bulldogs.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe there is even a question about this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just because he is your best player for that position doesn't mean he needs to get man of the match every week. I'm sure sbw has more skill and ability then any back rower at the roosters but it doesn't mean another back rower ant have a better game then him.

Wake up and open your eyes
You make no sense. Inu is not our best player in any position?

Status
Not open for further replies.