Corey Thompson or Chase Stanley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chase Stanley.

killed it for us before he got injured. Came back into the team straight away and continued with his good performances. Corey got dropped, came in for the origin gap.

End of discussion.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Chase for me!
But I do like Thompson but not on the wing.
Where's Mr I we all know about his man crush for Thompson.... and Tim Brown :grinning:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread title for me equates to a simple formula = kaley cuocuo, Miranda kerr, mila kunis and lara bingle all in the same bed at once (chase) or ur obese maths high scool teacher with the datsun and 23 cats (thompson).

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
This thread title for me equates to a simple formula = kaley cuocuo, Miranda kerr, mila kunis and lara bingle all in the same bed at once (chase) or ur obese maths high scool teacher with the datsun and 23 cats (thompson).
I only entered the thread, to be a smart ars... But this will do nicely.

Although Corey shouldn't feel too bad cause I'd still do the obese math teacher. I'll even drink her piss for a good grade.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson is pretty fit you'd have to say an average chick is what he would be, also what type of Datsun are we talking because if its specific models you have me sold lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson proved last Friday night that he is a liability under the high ball. Stanley has caught some decent bombs this year. Defusing high balls is crucial for our defence, so I would go with Stanley.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thompson proved last Friday night that he is a liability under the high ball. Stanley has caught some decent bombs this year. Defusing high balls is crucial for our defence, so I would go with Stanley.
The Chase is great under the highball. I never get nervous when he goes up to take them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thompson is pretty fit you'd have to say an average chick is what he would be, also what type of Datsun are we talking because if its specific models you have me sold lol
Id love to get me a nice lil dato

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wanna get a 1200 later on. My mates got 3 atm, 2 utes and a sedan. Hopefully he runs of money on the second ute and ill pinch that from him cheap

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna get a 1200 later on. My mates got 3 atm, 2 utes and a sedan. Hopefully he runs of money on the second ute and ill pinch that from him cheap
Fuark what a lucky ****, are they worked or have engines swaps in them? I really really would love a 1200 ute with a rotary in it or the 500 jdm'd up with a sr20 in it, **** I love how Datsuns are so Lebo and flexible to work with lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol sorry if the mention of datsuns ruined ur thread.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stanley seams to handle this level, the tradies will understand

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened to Jon Sila?
Couldn't tackle to save his life. Went to play for Auburn Warriors I believe.

Nah some of us love a good Datsun haha
Corey Thompson is the equivalent of this Datsun.

[video=youtube;GbFGnoUQiBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbFGnoUQiBQ[/video]

I love how dangerously unstable it looks when it launches :D ...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't tackle to save his life. Went to play for Auburn Warriors I believe.

Corey Thompson is the equivalent of this Datsun.

[video=youtube;GbFGnoUQiBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbFGnoUQiBQ[/video]

I love how dangerously unstable it looks when it launches :D ...
2JZ powered one sounds good but a rotary or sr20 Datsun 500 or 1200 ute are old school Leb haha

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stanley over Thompson, but that is no slight on Thompson, who has the potential to be a more than decent FG player, as he showed against Souffs. With a clued up centre on his inside helping him to deal with the occasional large-winger-bomb, his main weakness can be a non-issue. At the moment though, Stanley first.

Status
Not open for further replies.