Corey Thompson or Chase Stanley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
From what Ive seen this year I thought Thompson was coming along nicely and should of kept his spot on the wing, any thoughts?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chase Stanley.

I didn't want him at first (Mostly because I thought we were signing him and letting go of Lafai), but his only weakness in my opinion is injuries. He's got a lot of talent, and every chance he's gotten for us he hasn't made a foot wrong.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They both have different strengths and weaknesses. Corey had a bad match Friday, but has otherwise been pretty solid and good in defence. Stanley has more evasiveness and skills, but is injury prone. Not fussed which of them plays or if both do. I dont think based on Friday night that Inu pushes either of them out of a spot. A lot of our players werent at their best Friday, but Inus problem is he has had no other FG starts this year to prove himself.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley, he his the size/height needed to be a good winger and experience already. I hope his body is good this year because he will come in handy from now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
N

Natboy

Chase & Inu should be ahead of Thompson IMO although I do like him

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley. His kick returns are stronger and he's better at contesting kicks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chase has earned his spot so far, Inu really needs to pickup and ask to be tested on the wing though who would you put next Reynolds and Lafai its a hard choice because both Inu and Chase would do the job. I'd place Chase there and Inu next to Morris.

Thompson's good but his height/size are the only issue on the wing, when he is next to Morris his defence is made up for with Morris being there and it allows him to attack better.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompsons got plenty of ticker , but size is a big advantage on the wings... Stanleys done well this year

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've said it all along Stanley over Thompson !! I really didn't understand peoples love of Thompson over other wingers at the club!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Inu should just piss off from the club. His defensive reads are rubbish. He is a waste of cap space atm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chase has earned his spot so far, Inu really needs to pickup and ask to be tested on the wing though who would you put next Reynolds and Lafai its a hard choice because both Inu and Chase would do the job. I'd place Chase there and Inu next to Morris.

Thompson's good but his height/size are the only issue on the wing, when he is next to Morris his defence is made up for with Morris being there and it allows him to attack better.
i would place inu on the market and keep brown on the left wing :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i would place inu on the market and keep brown on the left wing :grinning:
I really like Inu for some reason (no homo) and so far Brown has played well an done noting to be dropped, he and Morris also seem like good mates aswell. If Brown can work on small things he can be a good allround winger for us

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley Brown Inu then Thompson

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely Stanley. I couldn't understand all the hate when Stanley first signed with us. Sometimes players need a change plus better facilities to move their career forward. It's also a bonus he's a local junior.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From what Ive seen this year I thought Thompson was coming along nicely and should of kept his spot on the wing, any thoughts?
I've heard Hasler is going to play him at 5/8 during origin period.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've said it all along Stanley over Thompson !! I really didn't understand peoples love of Thompson over other wingers at the club!!!!
Some people love Thompson, some hate him.
Some love Inu, others hate him.
Thank Christ Hasler's the coach

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people love Thompson, some hate him.
Some love Inu, others hate him.
Thank Christ Hasler's the coach
Defiantly have to agree on this one with u mate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.