Corey Parker's NRL 'joker card' savaged by fans: 'Makes no sense'

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only a person that played for the broncos will come up with such a stupid idea lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6th - 10th playing off for the finals would be fun because let’s be real 7th and 8th never deserve to be there

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe the dumbest idea I've ever heard. That must have been one heavy dose of acid..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano did serious damage to the vacuum between Corey Parkers ears with that kick to his head.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is not the first time he has come up with a ridiculous suggestion. I can't remember but he came up with something similar a couple of years ago.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of a go to man for something out of left field when there is slow news day Benny Elias used to be a master at it

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I wound up reading what this crap was about. And while I think it's an incredibly shit idea, I think the NRL would get behind something stupid like this. I make no secret of the fact that I think the NRL is rigged now, and that's because I think the marriage of the sport to a gambling organisation facilitates corruption. But with this option, they'd be able to manipulate the ladder a bit more. So while the idea would hardly be fair to a top 8 team that lost their position to a team that won less games than them, fairness isn't the goal for the head of the NRL. Just gambling content. This would have the potential to take a bit more money off gamblers if done correctly.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ok I wound up reading what this crap was about. And while I think it's an incredibly shit idea, I think the NRL would get behind something stupid like this. I make no secret of the fact that I think the NRL is rigged now, and that's because I think the marriage of the sport to a gambling organisation facilitates corruption. But with this option, they'd be able to manipulate the ladder a bit more. So while the idea would hardly be fair to a top 8 team that lost their position to a team that won less games than them, fairness isn't the goal for the head of the NRL. Just gambling content. This would have the potential to take a bit more money off gamblers if done correctly.
IMO there is no doubt at all that the NRL is rigged, has been for years. 6 again rule is the ace in the NRL's pack for manipulating results without causing too much fanfare. The sooner that is gone it will make the refs job of determining outcomes slightly harder and that's a good thing.
I won't go in too hard on Corey Parker, poor bloke looks to be a massive cuck in his homelife so probably comes up with unbelievably stupid ideas as some sort of escapism.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am having a good chuckle at this, think of Ennis laughing in commentary that is me right now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When I heard him say it on NRL 360 this was my reaction…

Image1693014589.608347.jpg