Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the club signs walker they undo a lot of good work they have done recently don't want that women bashing c**t anywhere near the club i would prefer to keep Hoppa for another year and wait till someone comes onto the market then have walker the c**t anywhere near the club
Yeah he wouldn't fit into the new culture that we're trying to build with Steve Hansen. I'd be stunned if we signed any more c***s like Lodge or Walker. We should have a no dickhead policy regarding new recruits

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trent Barrett thinks Averillo is still not physically ready for first grade yet but will keep a close eye on him , this decision has lead him into signing Corey Allan.
It seemed that he lacked the physicality to defend consistently effectively last year - and he wasnt alone with that issue. Defence, mainly decision making in defence has been an issue for him throughout junior reps. As with so many Dogs players over the last few years the coaching / training has not developed players as well as the good clubs do. Hopefully that has all changed!

bulldogethan

Waterboy
Reaction score
It seemed that he lacked the physicality to defend consistently effectively last year - and he wasnt alone with that issue. Defence, mainly decision making in defence has been an issue for him throughout junior reps. As with so many Dogs players over the last few years the coaching / training has not developed players as well as the good clubs do. Hopefully that has all changed!
that’s spot on lad he won’t be in the top squad in 2021 from what ive heard though

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
but we are guaranteed signing a centr my inside information is pretyy accurate considering who has told me
Is this signing for 2021?? Our centres are pretty full, and if this player is better than Cotric or Hoppa for this year only then where would either of them play?

bulldogethan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this signing for 2021?? Our centres are pretty full, and if this player is better than Cotric or Hoppa for this year only then where would either of them play?
maybe for next year not sure but if hoppa moves on next year then it might replace him but we are committed onto signing a key centre from my sources

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
maybe for next year not sure but if hoppa moves on next year then it might replace him but we are committed onto signing a key centre from my sources
Yeah fair enough. 2022 would make a bit more sense. If it’s Staggs that’s when he would be allowed to come over and he’d be hopefully a while off his ACL injury. We’d have a bloody potent backline if true.

1. Allan
2. Fox
3. Cotric
4. Staggs
5. DWZ

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough. 2022 would make a bit more sense. If it’s Staggs that’s when he would be allowed to come over and he’d be hopefully a while off his ACL injury. We’d have a bloody potent backline if true.

1. Allan
2. Fox
3. Cotric
4. Staggs
5. DWZ
Replace DWZ with Selestino Ravutaumada and now we're talking. A ball playing FB, 2 centres who are tackle breaking machines and our wingers are the 2 fastest players in the comp. Wow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would be happy enough with Momviroski if it was at the right price but I wouldn't call him a big signing..
I know lol. JAC is a major signing, Momo on the other hand is not. I'd happily take him @ the right price like you mentioned because we need more options at centre.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be happy enough with Momviroski if it was at the right price but I wouldn't call him a big signing..
Yeah I was thinking the same but would Naden be considered a bigger signing??? Saw an article headline saying he is considering a move away from Penrith.