Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
connections and wot not you will see soon in the up coming news , also news on us signing a major centre
I hope not as we don't need a major centre ... Only way we need one is if Cotric is happy to play wing, but he should be our right centre.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough. 2022 would make a bit more sense. If it’s Staggs that’s when he would be allowed to come over and he’d be hopefully a while off his ACL injury. We’d have a bloody potent backline if true.

1. Allan
2. Fox
3. Cotric
4. Staggs
5. DWZ
DWZ still meh... Would rather Schoupp on wing instead even though he's a centre

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well i suppose we will soon find out!
There might be some apology's
Happy to apologise if we sign Staggs or Crichton but the likes of Walker, Momo et al are not exactly ‘major signings’

The chairman supposedly leaking this information to anybody outside of the board/power brokers would be pretty surprising if not unprofessional.

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
the doggies chairman is my close friend I get inside info , you will see , he classified it as a major signing but we r definetley signing a centre of some sort
Just had a thought. Would Oliver Gildart be classified as a big signing. Couple rumours floating around a while ago we were interested, he then aligned himself with an Australian Agent and was hoping for a move to the NRL. England Representative.. could be a big signing.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just had a thought. Would Oliver Gildart be classified as a big signing. Couple rumours floating around a while ago we were interested, he then aligned himself with an Australian Agent and was hoping for a move to the NRL. England Representative.. could be a big signing.
No.

Staggs/Crichton big signing.

B Smith big signing is the next one I want to see but any of the above would be beautiful haha

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to apologise if we sign Staggs or Crichton but the likes of Walker, Momo et al are not exactly ‘major signings’

The chairman supposedly leaking this information to anybody outside of the board/power brokers would be pretty surprising if not unprofessional.
Momo and walker are on more money than both Staggs and Crichton why would you sign either of them.