Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t forget Schoupp had rotator cuff repair surgery only a month ago and his return to play is predicted at 5 months. Whilst that puts him in the frame to be ready for season start, it will disrupt his pre-season, especially before Christmas. So that could play a part in who lines up at Centre in Round 1 2022.
It's something we seem to forget about isn't it ?
I could be wrong but Allen could probably be the best defence reader out of our backs.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t forget Schoupp had rotator cuff repair surgery only a month ago and his return to play is predicted at 5 months. Whilst that puts him in the frame to be ready for season start, it will disrupt his pre-season, especially before Christmas. So that could play a part in who lines up at Centre in Round 1 2022.
Common sense really.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Duffty will have the first shot at FB with Allan in NSW cup as backup. I think Allan may slightly improve with better players around him.
Allan didn't fill any of us with confidence with his performances this year, but I do agree he will benefit a lot from a better overall squad. He didn't look out of place in the Souths or QLD teams last year. (Yes, I know he wasn't first choice for QLD before you say it)

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Addo-Carr
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. Burns

NSW Cup:
1. Allan
2. Okunbor
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. ???

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Allan didn't fill any of us with confidence with his performances this year, but I do agree he will benefit a lot from a better overall squad. He didn't look out of place in the Souths or QLD teams last year. (Yes, I know he wasn't first choice for QLD before you say it)
souths fans were not upset to lose him. Actually most warned me how shit he will be. I’m burning they were right.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's something we seem to forget about isn't it ?
I could be wrong but Allen could probably be the best defence reader out of our backs.
Can confirm you're wrong :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Addo-Carr
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. Burns

NSW Cup:
1. Allan
2. Okunbor
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. ???
It was supposed to be Katoa, not sure what's happening with him tho.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank goodness for you supreme coach, I have forgotten that all the greatest coaches present and past did model the game around your knowledge
LOL
Thanks for the compliment