Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EFFICIENT DELIVERY OF DNA using lipid nanoparticles…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
EFFICIENT DELIVERY OF DNA using lipid nanoparticles…

That doesn't say what you think it says

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I’ve had my off-season fun with the #COVIDIOT.
Since getting caught with his pants down this morning about ‘calling someone from my hospital gown to avoid a PCR test so I could have my procedure without a test’ but refuses to say who he ‘called’ to facilitate that and why he was special/got exempted (just another conspirator ‘I refuse to conform!’ lie and falls back on ‘I like how you don’t believe it’ as he won’t admit the lie) - well, the prosecution rests. It’s been fun, but with such #ZeroCred enough is enough.
View attachment 83482
Cheers y’all and @DEFICATE @likeadoggy @Tlamb enjoy the blogs! See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya! :-).
Such a cute white flag moment from the resident weirdo. Thanks for everything scoobs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Such a cute white flag moment from the resident weirdo. Thanks for everything scoobs.
You're proud of spending all your time arguing with people online?

Small victories

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, just find it funny that old mate threw the white flag up.. You’ve done the same thing it seems..
Me?

Nah. I just stopped taking you seriously. 'cause debating you is a waste of time. You're so weirdly stubborn that if God revealed himself to the world, proved he created the Universe, and said that the Earth is round. You would say, "Nah, you're a liar! It's flat! You don't know what you're talking about!"

So I stopped wasting time. Now I just enjoy watch you flail occasionally. But you're running out of dance partners.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me?

Nah. I just stopped taking you seriously. 'cause debating you is a waste of time. You're so weirdly stubborn that if God revealed himself to the world, proved he created the Universe, and said that the Earth is round. You would say, "Nah, you're a liar! It's flat! You don't know what you're talking about!"

So I stopped wasting time. Now I just enjoy watch you flail occasionally. But you're running out of dance partners.
And you’re running out of narrative. Which is why you stfu now.. Same as your mate scoobs..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m 49 and still haven’t worked out if i like the sea roaches or not.
Really? I love em, cooked or on ice, after last night's rain and the next full moon the local schoolies should be running, and that's me all day breakfast lunch,

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me?

If God revealed himself he’d spit on you, liar..

You believed Neil Ferguson lol..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
average age of deaths for covid = 85 lolol..

Good thing everyone got whacked.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i do prefer the local schoolies from brisbane water/ broken bay to anything else.
So you are finally admitting what everyone else already knew, that you go for drunk high school boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.