Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A report based on multiple anonymous sources inside the US government says that researchers working inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) were the first to be infected with the virus that went on to trigger a pandemic and kill millions worldwide.

Sources told Public that Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu, all from WIV, are thought to be among the first infected with Covid-19.

If confirmed, the report would seem to disprove the long-held theory that the virus was not accidentally leaked from the Wuhan coronavirus lab, but instead emerged from a nearby wet market where exotic meats like pangolin are sold.

Covid-19 Patients Zero In Wuhan Identified, Boosting Lab Leak Theory (forbes.com)

a few people on the kennel better start writing up their apologies ffs, here is a live look in at the Dinkum Dog residence

they sat on this information for years and tried to cover it up, not only the chinese communist government but the american government and scientific community, now they will try to cover up this exposure of the cover up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they should treat this situation exactly like how it would be treated if it was islamic terrorists who are suspected of it

kidnap them all, take them down to guantanamo bay cuba and use advanced interrogation techniques to get to the bottom of it all and reveal the finer details, islamic terrorists don't kill millions at a time so these guys should feel lucky to get off so light

Kristian Andersen the bitch will fold before he is waterboarded, he gives up fauci and collins, pfizer ceo gives up moderna ceo, he gives up Ralph Baric and then all of them are drone bombed without a trial

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread won't last.
The scamdemic experts and shills will be here in hoards to disprove you.

Remember whoever sings louder and hurls the most insults is probably in the right?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This thread won't last.
The scamdemic experts and shills will be here in hoards to disprove you.

Remember whoever sings louder and hurls the most insults is probably in the right?
just dont yell at anybody and threaten anybody, play it cool like gandhi always recommended

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
#AskRodzilla.
I think its like when you are out with the lads and @Doogie says 'what do you think about that pair of tits with the suspicious adams apple' but while everyone else is sceptical @DinkumDog takes it home but nobody believes him that it wasn't tranny.

Deletedog would call all the boys conspiracy theorists even though he knows they know the truth

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think its like when you are out with the lads and @Doogie says 'what do you think about that pair of tits with the suspicious adams apple' but while everyone else is sceptical @DinkumDog says, thats actually @Rodzilla and we spend hours just pissing ourselves laughing.
The story isn't quite right. I fixed it for you.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I only know of anecdotal accounts from others though. You would be a conspiracy theorists if you took my word for it. You're better of referring to experts like @DinkumDog
Own it bro. We are all grateful for your expertise. Without it god knows how much trouble us without gay education would get into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.