Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I only know of anecdotal accounts from others though. You would be a conspiracy theorists if you took my word for it. You're better of referring to experts like @DinkumDog
Ah, ol’ Salty Harrington is back :tearsofjoy:.
I’ll check the dribble later - busy right now.
Life’s good - you should get one :-).

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they should treat this situation exactly like how it would be treated if it was islamic terrorists who are suspected of it

kidnap them all, take them down to guantanamo bay cuba and use advanced interrogation techniques to get to the bottom of it all and reveal the finer details, islamic terrorists don't kill millions at a time so these guys should feel lucky to get off so light

Kristian Andersen the bitch will fold before he is waterboarded, he gives up fauci and collins, pfizer ceo gives up moderna ceo, he gives up Ralph Baric and then all of them are drone bombed without a trial
1686997028923.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is there any question that would be the response of Al Qaeda did this

this is straight up billionaire white privilege, like how hsbc laundered money for drug dealers and were fined instead of charges with a crime

Anybody else along the drug chain gets put in jail, rich white bankers get fined, actually they don’t even get fined their company gets fined

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there any question that would be the response of Al Qaeda did this

this is straight up billionaire white privilege, like how hsbc laundered money for drug dealers and were fined instead of charges with a crime

Anybody else along the drug chain gets put in jail, rich white bankers get fined, actually they don’t even get fined their company gets fined
Do we complain when our own nsw police force receive this very same privilege

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do we complain when our own nsw police force receive this very same privilege
tell me what happened and then maybe I’ll complain about it

I don’t know everything, I almost know everything but not this

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell me what happened and then maybe I’ll complain about it

I don’t know everything, I almost know everything but not this
It’s not the drug dealers bringing in the drugs. Look into who the biggest consumers are

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Own it bro. We are all grateful for your expertise. Without it god knows how much trouble us without gay education would get into.
If I am the expert then how come you are 'fixing' a hypothetical gay story. Are you an expert on contradictions too?

Ah, ol’ Salty Harrington is back :tearsofjoy:.
I’ll check the dribble later - busy right now.
Life’s good - you should get one :-).
Such a fraud

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If I am the expert then how come you are 'fixing' a hypothetical gay story. Are you an expert on contradictions too?
Nah - you were talking when I was out with @DinkumDog - I was there so just corrected you on what happened.

But seriously - I don't know much about gay people and wouldn't want to offend them. Your advice is really appreciated.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nah - you were talking when I was out with @DinkumDog - I was there so just corrected you on what happened.

But seriously - I don't know much about gay people and wouldn't want to offend them. Your advice is really appreciated.
Oh my God son talk about greasing up the slippery slope. You're a quintessential conspiracy theorist

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so when peter dazsak in 2020 drafted the lancet letter pledging to support chinese scientists and dismiss the conspiracy theory that china created the virus, he is doing it potentially knowing full well that the wuhan clan members got sick with covid months before anybody else and is covering it up

that is just the bare minimum, you have him writing to the pentagon proposing to create virus/vaccine combination, his associate Baric predicts theres going to be a pandemic on video and explains how to make money from it, baric works with wuhan lab, baric works on the covid vaccine months before covid officially hits (but now within the timeline of the wuhan covid illnesses) and they draft the lancet letter to cover it up, he even described in writing why he should not sign the letter to create an appearance of independence

so yes there is a conspiracy here from top to bottom, even vital information about the first people to get sick remains classified and requires whistleblowers, not something easily explained away by just being an accident

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
then you have the unusual behavior of world leaders locking down countries, initially waiting until vaccines become available so that the vulnerable can take them, but then turns into a full blown hostage situation where society is not allowed to resume unless everybody gets the vaccine

nobody is safe until everybody is safe, a completely braindead statement even at the time, either the vaccine works or not

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
then you have the unusual behavior of world leaders locking down countries, initially waiting until vaccines become available so that the vulnerable can take them, but then turns into a full blown hostage situation where society is not allowed to resume unless everybody gets the vaccine

nobody is safe until everybody is safe, a completely braindead statement even at the time, either the vaccine works or not
The “nobody is safe,until everyone is safe” campaign was concerted and coordinated.Repetition used as a tool, it was broadcast everywhere until everyone believed it.

They did the same thing with the phrase,”pandemic of the unvaccinated”.Like everyone in the media and government across the world just woke up one day and decided to all call it a pandemic of the unvaccinated,randomly.

Meanwhile, excess mortality worldwide after the rollout and people say its delayed long covid.Or because masks aren’t being worn.

If i didn’t see it with my own eyes I would have never believed it all happened.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Is that more gay talk? Ok - in case I hear it in the wild - what does it mean?
So I’m gay and a fraud?
Good thing no one worries about what you think Harrington - it clearly doesn’t happen often :-).
Haha shut it gay boys you've shown your hand by Dutch ruddering each other in every other thread. Own it

Status
Not open for further replies.