Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He must’ve had a Covid vaccine, that’s why he’s in hospital. That’s what you shit talkers would say.
Yep. But they would have to ignore the fact that he was there due to a blockage in the heart.

At least he didn't die. Imagine if he died and an anti-vaxxer troll used his death to push their bullshit. That person would be a very low lifeform. Pure scum of a human being.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope.

When I paid the Drs bill it was higher than usual & I asked why & the receptionist said I had a longer consultation.
I think they were checking for brain damage and they had never seen so much damage so they checked again to make sure

this is why you pretend to be a bulldogs fan all those years, brain malfunction

Reaction score
I'm curious about the mentality behind this. Most silicon chip manufacturing happens in Taiwan and China. And the US recently said that they consider Taiwan to be part of China.

Plus, the pandemic lead to the US making their own silicon chip manufacturers. Which they could have done without a pandemic.
i don't have any skeptical thought behind it, i just remember at the time right before covid happened everything in the news was about imminent conflict between china and taiwan, and one news report said something along the lines that silicon chip manufacturing was related, then covid hit and the whole china taiwan thing was out of the news, i was just wondering if there was a link or it was just coincidental timing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i don't have any skeptical thought behind it, i just remember at the time right before covid happened everything in the news was about imminent conflict between china and taiwan, and one news report said something along the lines that silicon chip manufacturing was related, then covid hit and the whole china taiwan thing was out of the news, i was just wondering if there was a link or it was just coincidental timing
I think it made it worse. Prior to Covid China just didn't care. They believed that Taiwan was theirs, but they didn't have any reason to ruffle feathers. Now with Covid cause a mass chip shortage, superconductors are shooting up in price and China have realised that if they take Taiwan now, they can control the market.

US are developing their own stuff but it's still years away.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An opinion made by Dr Aseem Malhotra, an anti-vaxxer who sells diet books and claims his diet can cure Covid, and Dr Chris Neil, another anti-vaxxer that runs the AMPS, a society he put together to push anti-vaxxing. Neither doctor has any experience in immunology or virology.

I know you love trolling, but using a person's death as a trolling tool is pretty weak.
As long as you think a cardiologist isn’t qualified to comment then it’s a geeen light for me to believe he knows much more than you ever will.

Your arrogance in attempting to discredit everyone you don’t agree with proves how low your brain capacity is working at.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe, @DinkumDog @Dogna88 - u know if you ignore these wafflers they'll eventually stop.

Oh well - since I don't read literature has gone at Warney... Here ya go...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe, @DinkumDog @Dogna88 - u know if you ignore these wafflers they'll eventually stop.

Oh well - since I don't read literature has gone at Warney... Here ya go...

Shocking Doogs. Not.
Yeah I know the ‘rules’ about not feeding trolls but it’s been fun - maybe I should re-define fun :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. But they would have to ignore the fact that he was there due to a blockage in the heart.

At least he didn't die. Imagine if he died and an anti-vaxxer troll used his death to push their bullshit. That person would be a very low lifeform. Pure scum of a human being.
Fried lasagne.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shocking Doogs. Not.
Yeah I know the ‘rules’ about not feeding trolls but it’s been fun - maybe I should re-define fun :-).
Any time you’d like to refrain from your inane, backpedaling,childish rhetoric is ok by me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Any time you’d like to refrain from your inane, backpedaling,childish rhetoric is ok by me.
Here’s a deal: you stop posting bullshit and take your crazy beliefs offline I won’t respond. No? No deal :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as you think a cardiologist isn’t qualified to comment then it’s a geeen light for me to believe he knows much more than you ever will.

Your arrogance in attempting to discredit everyone you don’t agree with proves how low your brain capacity is working at.
Did I say that a cardiologist isn't qualified to comment?

Don't put words in my mouth, princess.

I merely pointed out that your sources are shit. Cardiologists can make whatever comment they see fit. But if they're talking about vaccines, then their comments don't hold more weight than virologists or immunologists.

As I keep saying. Either you are trolling, or you actually believe that. In which case, you're a fucking idiot. Like really fucking stupid. Really, really fucking stupid. But my guess is that you're not actually that stupid. Just a troll.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I say that a cardiologist isn't qualified to comment?

Don't put words in my mouth, princess.

I merely pointed out that your sources are shit. Cardiologists can make whatever comment they see fit. But if they're talking about vaccines, then their comments don't hold more weight than virologists or immunologists.

As I keep saying. Either you are trolling, or you actually believe that. In which case, you're a fucking idiot. Like really fucking stupid. Really, really fucking stupid. But my guess is that you're not actually that stupid. Just a troll.
My guess, is that you actually are that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.