Consolidated War Against IS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it said America didn't create Isis like some people here are saying, they have however made a fuk up by supplying them with ammunitions to fight off Assad. The article said the American alies which would be Saudi and turkey are the ones responsible for there creation.
There is a difference between purposely creating something such as turkey and Saudi have done with Isis.
Where as America did not purposely create al quaeda they formed as a type of rebellion against Americans and British in their lands.
Al Qaeda was formed to combat Communism and the fast approaching Soviet Union, who at the time were the USA's primary for.

They were funded (speculated $3 billion directly from the US) and trained by the CIA and yes the Saudi's.

ISIS evolved from Al Qaeda in the last 5 years and the US has spent the last 14 years in the Middle East, protecting us from "Dubya Em Dee's" by taking oil and poppy fields, killing "terrorists" (read: children and unarmed civs) with Drones and air strikes and attempting to install forms of government that are completely alien to the region and you don't think this is the US's monster?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bro I'm not talking about previous posts or about the growing skin comment. All Abdul was trying to say was why wasn't it called for what it is in the media, it was put down as a "killing" or "shooting" in the media, where in actual fact it was a terrorist attack, with hardly any coverage.
obviously Christians don't have to defend themselves cause of some nutter in the US,
so why should I have to defend myself for being a Muslim cause of some nutters.
i may be wrong but I don't think the post was an attack on Christians or you, rather a highlight of hypocrisy in the media
Mate it was a blatant attack on Christians and trying to say Christians are protected and the media loves Christians which is complete rubbish they're always scrutinised especially in American media.
The other issue was he felt the need to come out of nowhere and bring up the religion when no1 had for a while now so he created dramas. Also note he previously said Isis members aren't Muslims, but as soon as a Christian carries out an attack Abdul seems to think that it's ok to call them a Christian.
So I already explained this a few pages back it was very hypacritical. He says Muslims aren't with Isis ok fine but he is happy to call the guy who carried the attacks out a Christian.
Anyways I am fine with calling him a Christian but just a bad person. He did the exact opposite of what Jesus did.
Like what skip said before any religion any race is susceptible to evil doings because as humans we are not perfect and sinners.
The way he and indiandog go about there business though is like this.
"No no Muslim is guilty of any crime and if they have comitted a crime it's because America and the west made them do it".
There is always a fkn but this but that but him but they but they're its fkn tiring and no1 is buying there shit anymore.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Al Qaeda was formed to combat Communism and the fast approaching Soviet Union, who at the time were the USA's primary for.

They were funded (speculated $3 billion directly from the US) and trained by the CIA and yes the Saudi's.

ISIS evolved from Al Qaeda in the last 5 years and the US has spent the last 14 years in the Middle East, protecting us from "Dubya Em Dee's" by taking oil and poppy fields, killing "terrorists" (read: children and unarmed civs) with Drones and air strikes and attempting to install forms of government that are completely alien to the region and you don't think this is the US's monster?
Well wasn't that a good thing if at the time US funded al quaeda to fight off communism? Communism isn't good you do realise this yes?
Not everything works out and America has made a lot of fuk ups.
It's time for the Mid East to take responsiblity and show the world they can actually look after themselves and destroy these fkn terrorist scum

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well wasn't that a good thing if at the time US funded al quaeda to fight off communism? Communism isn't good you do realise this yes?
Not everything works out and America has made a lot of fuk ups.
It's time for the Mid East to take responsiblity and show the world they can actually look after themselves and destroy these fkn terrorist scum
No! It wasn't the US's battle to fight, they got involved to spite the Soviets during the Cold War not because they were saving the world from Communism.

Tangent - if Communism was practised correctly and refined slightly there'd be nothing wrong with it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They supplied them to take out the man you hate in Assad. But Isis got too confident and started there caliphate or whatever they're calling it.
America now has to deal with the damage they've caused.
And in the mean time Putin is gonna destroy the Turks and Saudis responsible. Notice how I said responsible so that means the people who are responsible for creating Isis and downing the jet. Again I said people responsible not innocent people and not all Muslims.
I repeat just so you don't have a malfunction and manipulate.
I SAID PEOPLE RESPOnSIBLE!

no need to respond to my post, every one knows who is manipulative and know your agenda.

Obama is a muslim... fkn lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Mate it was a blatant attack on Christians and trying to say Christians are protected and the media loves Christians which is complete rubbish they're always scrutinised especially in American media.
The other issue was he felt the need to come out of nowhere and bring up the religion when no1 had for a while now so he created dramas. Also note he previously said Isis members aren't Muslims, but as soon as a Christian carries out an attack Abdul seems to think that it's ok to call them a Christian.
So I already explained this a few pages back it was very hypacritical. He says Muslims aren't with Isis ok fine but he is happy to call the guy who carried the attacks out a Christian.
Anyways I am fine with calling him a Christian but just a bad person. He did the exact opposite of what Jesus did.
Like what skip said before any religion any race is susceptible to evil doings because as humans we are not perfect and sinners.
The way he and indiandog go about there business though is like this.
"No no Muslim is guilty of any crime and if they have comitted a crime it's because America and the west made them do it".
There is always a fkn but this but that but him but they but they're its fkn tiring and no1 is buying there shit anymore.
lets calm the fuk down ladies this is getting beyond the joke now .
if you can get Along and play nice I'm going to blow this thread up

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro just to explain how complex this situation in my own father thinks there is a smear campaign against erdogan, me and my mother disagree, and we are constantly debating this shit at home.
Personally I liked erdogan at first but I changed my mind when he changed his policies.
Now I want see him burn in hell the dog haha

I was having this argument with my bosnian friend who has a massive hard on for Erdogan.

the bottom line is he is part of NATO and will do what he is told... at the end of the day he brought russian plane down who is the only country attacking Syria who actually made ISIS lose ground in Syria.

Turkey along with NATO/US are hindrance in the war against ISIS as i see it.

I will call it straight out cos i am not a hypocrite, but some people will put a spin on it and only blame turkey for it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seems that inevitably some subjects always degrade to the same shitfights, and that's why these threads eventually get closed (like now).

Status
Not open for further replies.