Consolidated War Against IS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Since there is the want to discuss this, here's a thread for it.

Keep it clean.
Keep it civil.
Keep it purely based on reported events from legitimate media sources (and discussion of those articles).

First sign of abuse/name calling/this going off the rails, and it's curtains.

Also if admins deem the thread too risky at any time, it will be removed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So we can't call them my preferred name?

LoL

Mod reply: NO

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what Anonymous is and what they have done to get a name?

What could they do to wage war in ISIS as they've stated?

Aren't they just a bunch of kids from 4chan who hacked nudes?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what Anonymous is and what they have done to get a name?

Don't know much about them but yeah they are ****ing useless.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Anonymous are more than that, they are a group of people with some rather exceptional computer skills, who quite frankly you do not want to get on the wrong side of.
I am expecting hacked ISIS twitter accounts, and any other online presences they have.

WOuld be quite nice if they can screw with the finances, but I don't know if that is possible

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anonymous are more than that, they are a group of people with some rather exceptional computer skills, who quite frankly you do not want to get on the wrong side of.
I am expecting hacked ISIS twitter accounts, and any other online presences they have.

WOuld be quite nice if they can screw with the finances, but I don't know if that is possible
I doubt they can screw their finances but it would be great.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Norse Attack Map is a scary thing :grinning:

It shows the majority of attacks, but not all of them.

There are some guys that have skill there. But then there are so many branches it's hard to tell which ones belong to the tree (for want of an analogy) E.G Lizard Squad, etc.

Most of their attacks to date have either been DDOS attacks (which pretty much anyone can do and requires little effort/skill), or exploitative breaches (e.g unpatched servers leaving holes open which are then taken advantage of).

Then there are many who believe brute forcing / password guessing is also involved.

As I said, there's no doubt some of them have serious ability (I'd say they are in IT Security positions or in government / military IT Security) but a lot of them are script kiddies too.

As for how they can "wage war" against ISIS... the cynical side of me says "more action / less talk".

After Charlie Hebdo attacks, and various other attacks, they have issued statements saying they are doing this or doing that, and to date, have nothing to show for it.

Another side of me wonders "what good is it exposing them", afterall, who cares what their Facebook profile or social security number is, if they are in a few hundred pieces.

The way that Anonymous can really prove their worth here, is by exposing, hacking, and taking down social media / media outlets used by ISIS, to effectively isolate them (technologically wise) from spreading propoganda.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we ask why no sanctions are in place against Turkey who have actively aided terrorist organisations for direct and indirect financial gain?
Why does Iran get sanctioned in record time but "NATO" member Turkey who has smuggled weapons and money to terrorists and allowed terrorists to roam in Istanbul not been singled out?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok. This needs to be posted here too due to its importance.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we ask why no sanctions are in place against Turkey who have actively aided terrorist organisations for direct and indirect financial gain?
Why does Iran get sanctioned in record time but "NATO" member Turkey who has smuggled weapons and money to terrorists and allowed terrorists to roam in Istanbul not been singled out?
Because they are an asset for Zionists.....for now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Trump wants to shut down all Mosques in Murika.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Trump wants to shut down all Mosques in Murika.
The US candidates aren't doing well across the board. You have Ben Carson saying that the Pyramids were actually built to store grain, Bernie Sanders saying that climate change caused terrorism, and then you have Trump...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because they are an asset for Zionists.....for now.
Possibly.
Erdogan is a mason . There are masonic emblems in his massive palace. Its no surprise that former Greek Prime Minister Karamanlis (who sold out his country) is also a mason .He was also best man to Erdogan's son wedding.
That how that shit works .

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The US candidates aren't doing well across the board. You have Ben Carson saying that the Pyramids were actually built to store grain, Bernie Sanders saying that climate change caused terrorism, and then you have Trump...
Fkn lol are you kidding me?

One of these idiots will be running Murika?

Status
Not open for further replies.