Consolidated War Against IS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how you spin it when America attacks it's the army not the people that live in the country when did you ever see an army from the Middle east ocuppied America or Australia or any western countries?
It's true though,
Any Thing that the Americans or its alies have done in the Middle East has been the acts of the military in planned combat with an aim to take down said enemy,

The Middle East countries and their military have no reason to take the fight to the shores of said western countries,
As they have no military objective or mission to undergo in those countries,

On the other hand people from middle eastern countries and orginisations have taken it upon themself to enter western countries and inflict terror attacts un-provoked on inocent civilians.

It's the very sad truth and fact of it all.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nani you seem quite un bias in all of this and have a legit love for Australia.
Would I be correct in that love for Australia?
I do love Australia for sure though the UN since its creation has caused grief for the Middle East and their apparent gender is quite hypocritical to me.

I have massive respect for Nano
For such a young guy
He really has a good head on his shoulders
I think he may even be Muslim I'm not sure nor does it matter
Thankyou Skippy! I am Muslim (not too religious) though for me religion isn't a measure of a person or anything, I have friends off all ethnicities and religions because I've been brought up to no judge by that but by how people really are.

I know a few Muslim people who I can't stand nor want to be around but have Christian/Maronite friends who are much more welcoming and genuine.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm not spinning it, you said by me saying bomb turkey and Saudi Arabia means bomb all Muslims.
America and western countries are considered Christian countries. So when you call them evil, by your theory that must mean you think all Christians are evil.

Who's talking about occupying a country?
Ok I'll explain it to you America is invading Iraq , afganistan also has a say on Egypt Palestine syria Saudi and its backed by the west yeah? Ok American army have killed innocent people over millions of people and guess what they are Muslim .
now to go back to your theary that bombing Saudi and Turkey which mean the army would be bombing and guess what more innocent people will die and also when we say the west is evil you know who we are talking about , yes it's the same people that are invading the Middle East and has the support of you guest it the western countries

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro honestly why are you trying to stir things you keep bringing muslims and Christians up I know your passionate about your religion but so are a lot of people it's a bad post bro
I wasn't bringing up anything about religion. Consult Abdul on that

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro honestly why are you trying to stir things you keep bringing muslims and Christians up I know your passionate about your religion but so are a lot of people it's a bad post bro
Sorry mate you got it wrong
It was Abdul that bought religion up that sparked this ongoing discussion,
Read back trough from about page 20 I think,

I'm still waiting for Abdul to clarify why he felt the need to bring up religion since it's already been well accepted and documented and stated within western media outlets that Isis is not represented of the greater Muslim population,

Yet Abdul felt the need to fabricate a hypocrisy that doesn't exist to bring Christians into a discussion about Isis terror attavks,

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I'll explain it to you America is invading Iraq , afganistan also has a say on Egypt Palestine syria Saudi and its backed by the west yeah? Ok American army have killed innocent people over millions of people and guess what they are Muslim .
now to go back to your theary that bombing Saudi and Turkey which mean the army would be bombing and guess what more innocent people will die and also when we say the west is evil you know who we are talking about , yes it's the same people that are invading the Middle East and has the support of you guest it the western countries
I already cleared my comment up I said to destroy the government not the innocence.
They're not invading they're retaliating maybe Iraq was an invasion but Afghanistan was retaliation for downing 2 towers full of innocent people. You've told me countless times heaps of innocent people die in the Middle East and that's true but what's the point of killing innocence on the other side? It brings more evil and war hence Afghanistan war.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm still waiting for Abdul to clarify why he felt the need to bring up religion since it's already been well accepted and documented and stated within western media outlets that Isis is not represented of the greater Muslim population,

Yet Abdul felt the need to fabricate a hypocrisy that doesn't exist to bring Christians into a discussion about Isis terror attavks,
Fuk I think people are only seeing what they wanna see. I didn't open my mouth about religion until Abdul took that cheap shot.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do love Australia for sure though the UN since its creation has caused grief for the Middle East and their apparent gender is quite hypocritical to me.

Thankyou Skippy! I am Muslim (not too religious) though for me religion isn't a measure of a person or anything, I have friends off all ethnicities and religions because I've been brought up to no judge by that but by how people really are.

I know a few Muslim people who I can't stand nor want to be around but have Christian/Maronite friends who are much more welcoming and genuine.
You're a great example of a genuine Australian.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Ok if adul brought it up I'm puting an end cause people are getting very upset

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol omg you are too
Lol,
To be honest, everyone who has participated in this thread have proven at one stage or another that they are fine Australian citizens.

I question some of their mis guided apparent agendas though, but that is to be expected,

I live in Newcastle now, after spending the first 21 years of my life growing up in Greenacre,
I love Newcastle and wouldn't live anywhere else,

But heaven help anyone in Newcastle if they say a bad word about Bankstown or Greenacre in my presence,

I still defend my home town no matter it's faults,

It's kinda the same thing with people who now call Australia home,

That's something I have learnt through this thread,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol,
To be honest, everyone who has participated in this thread have proven at one stage or another that they are fine Australian citizens.

I question some of their mis guided apparent agendas though, but that is to be expected,

I live in Newcastle now, after spending the first 21 years of my life growing up in Greenacre,
I love Newcastle and wouldn't live anywhere else,

But heaven help anyone in Newcastle if they say a bad word about Bankstown or Greenacre in my presence,

I still defend my home town no matter it's faults,

It's kinda the same thing with people who now call Australia home,

That's something I have learnt through this thread,
That's right I bet I love this countries more than you

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's horrific that these inocent people are relatively forced to risk their lives to get away from the war zone,

But it's not Americas fault,
America along with many other nations have to fight and stop Isis,

Unfortunately for these civilians they live in the hot spot.
That is due to the cowards Isis are,
That's Isis fault not Americas.

America have to take the fight to the enemy in order to defeat them,

Again that location is Isis fault.

Unfortunately as a result inocent civilians get killed,
That's very unfortunate but a reality of war, and again that is Isis fault.

Let's not lose focus,
This is war on Isis,

It's not Muslims verse Christians,
It's not the Middle East verse the west,

It's a war against Isis,

And that is Isis fault, not the west, not America, not Australia,

It's a sad fact of life that needs to be and is being addressed by the world thankfully,
A couple of interesting reads

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

Please read them Skip and Realist

Status
Not open for further replies.