Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then that hurts your teams finances.
...And the Nrl’s.
Poor crowd numbers won’t embarass the club as the cause would be known, but it would deeply embarass the NRL for exactly the same reason.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LMAO.

It's a penalty, as he was interfered with.
Off course he was interfered with, his dad Bennett has been fiddling with him for years. I suppose You think the gronkos deserved the win when u robbed the Tigers earlier this year as well? Do us all a favour and fuck off, u and the Sutton fucks are the only ***** that think the dogs weren’t robbed last night in more ways than one.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bang on Mr Russell!!

Enough is enough.

I am not a gambler at all but i will be placing a bet on Bulldogs not winning this week due entirely to this tool reffing and i reckon i could put my house on it without any fear.
Now having said all that, should i lose my house and we somehow win, i will have mixed emotions...lol
NOSTRADAMUS!!!!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I signed last night only because I can’t hit the **** with my car.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Somewhere on the Broncos fan site, there's probably a thread along the lines of:

"We have Gerard Sutton as lead ref with Chris Sutton as pocket on Thursday night. Our record is atrocious under him."
Lol.
In fact I heard on the radio this afternoon that the Broncos have won 13 straight with him at Suncorp and 23 out of 25 games overall in which he has officiated. Obviously Gerard likes the way the Broncos play the game.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing will happen he will use this against us next game .
Fuck the nrl and fuck Sutton the dog scum piece of shit.
Sutton doesn't need to use this against us and even if he does there will be no real change to his officiating. We will get screwed either way!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing in it... From memory it was explained that despite like 13 tries in the game there was only 12 points the difference.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Funny isn’t it. Two games this year broncos gifted a game they shouldn’t be in. Tigers extra time. Ref admitted wrong call. And? Nothing. Fancy that

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes me sicker in the stomach than glendoggies gets thinking about other people thinking about Hodkos wife

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's not about to say his brothers a shitcunt and stand him down. Suttons are rorting the system as a family and it's a conflict of interest.

It was a knock on... if the ball goes forwards off the hands, it's a knock on, even if the ball rolls backwards.

The only way to knock a ball back, is with your hands facing your own goal line.

Obviously the prick is going to back his own brother.

No penalty for this. They were doing it all game long.

View attachment 5810
@Freakzilla I loved Rothfields reaction to someone tweeting him that image.

It's almost like Rothfield has a soft spot for the Dogs as he was going absolutely off his head over the call (even today).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can think of is that this is the NRL presenting us with their ‘alternate facts’.

Status
Not open for further replies.