Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Surely the Board see's that their fates may now reside with Pay's future. No matter how bad the team are compared to the other sides the Coach should bring improvement, they are going backwards. The biggest kicker for me is his team selections. Not once has he fielded our strongest team this entire season. Instead he's like some idiot trying to zero a rifle after 1 round and chasing his tail around. He is blatantly picking favourites even though they are crap. His persistence with bog average players over recent signings and what could be possible future players is mystifying. His position from a fan's perspective is untenable and the thought of him coaching for another season and watching this underperforming shite makes me feel sick. I really don't see how the Board has a choice in this and surely we will hear news of Pay leaving very shortly. Sorry Dean but even with what you have been given you should have been able to do better.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just dont understand how the board can tolerate this, if these players are not playing for him then he must be cut loose immediately, what the actual fuck are they waiting for, like nothing will change, were not improving at all in any department its mind boggling

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay isn't a coach at all.

Water boy at best... but he will find a way to fuck that up as well.
He will probably drop the bottle on the ground or run on the field with the bottle open [emoji23][emoji23]

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at the next 4 games Roosters, Sharks, Knights and Broncos with only the Sharks at home and then that's followed by another game against the Roosters!

They are all games on Nine so everyone is going to see it and it's going to get ugly.

I can't see how Pay can survive.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look at the next 4 games Roosters, Sharks, Knights and Broncos with only the Sharks at home and then that's followed by another game against the Roosters!

They are all games on Nine so everyone is going to see it and it's going to get ugly.

Titans have Warriors/Manly/Penrith/Storm then Broncs. 3 at home.

Spoon's ours.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coaching is based on the performance of your team what coach in any sport worldwide would still have a job at a 30% win rate? Not bloody many. If we can't get Griffin now let Steve G take over till end of year till an experienced coach is available like Griffin or Flannagan.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans have Warriors/Manly/Penrith/Storm then Broncs. 3 at home.

Spoon's ours.
It's defiantly ours.

I thought we might have won a couple more games this year but know I don't think we are winning again.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's defiantly ours.

I thought we might have won a couple more games this year but know I don't think we are winning again.
I said this many times before that we ain't winning another game again this year this is totally unacceptable

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I can watch anymore while pay is still here it's so painful to watch

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He can't and he won't. But why leave it til they get massacred four games in a row to do it? They just got thrashed by a team that lost five in a row. I hate to see what the Roosters and Sharks will do to them.

But if that's what it takes for the board to finally act, then so be it. They brought this on themselves by leaving it so long.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can't and he won't. But why leave it til they get massacred four games in a row to do it? They just got thrashed by a team that lost five in a row. I hate to see what the Roosters and Sharks will do to them.

But if that's what it takes for the board to finally act, then so be it. They brought this on themselves by leaving it so long.
It will look a bit better if it happens after a few floggings and might limit the media backlash about not giving Pay a fair go.

Who knows whats going on behind the scenes either they might have to line things up with a new coach.

In the scheme of things a few weeks isn't going to change much but its clear as day Pay is out of his depth and has to go.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will look a bit better if it happens after a few floggings and might limit the media backlash about not giving Pay a fair go.

Who knows whats going on behind the scenes either they might have to line things up with a new coach.

In the scheme of things a few weeks isn't going to change much but its clear as day Pay is out of his depth and has to go.
I see every FG game as precious and a privilege. That could be four more games that help Renouf develop, Ogden get the minutes he deserves and get CHN back in FG! Letting the rot continue just creates more of a circus, creates more disharmony and stifles players development.

Status
Not open for further replies.