Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh na. Holbrook or Flanagan. Flanno is a **** but fuck i don't even care anymore.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you met Bellamy?

Go Dogs
Haha not personally. Fair call. I am in awe of what Bellamy has achieved and wish we had him. Certainly helped having a great coaching support network including Smith and Cronk while he was there and 100% backing of the NRL, refs and media

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah we have a weak side but players still have to put in effort...blind Freddy can tell when someone’s not giving 100%
Maybe we'd get more from the players if Pay wasn't sucking the life and confidence out of them...Na actually I'm certain we would.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we'd get more from the players if Pay wasn't sucking the life and confidence out of them...Na actually I'm certain we would.
Maybe we’ve just got half a reserve grade side playing first grade as I’ve said before give our 1, 6,7 and 9 to the Storm and they’re probably coming last right now

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No his time has passed his health ain’t that good re easts few years back

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...let’s put it another way, if we add Cam Smith, Cameron Munster, Josh Adocarr to our side right now would we be winning footy games?. I believe we’d be in the top 4 even with Pay as coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe we’ve just got half a reserve grade side playing first grade as I’ve said before give our 1, 6,7 and 9 to the Storm and they’re probably coming last right now
No.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
...let’s put it another way, if we add Cam Smith, Cameron Munster, Josh Adocarr to our side right now would we be winning footy games?. I believe we’d be in the top 4 even with Pay as coach
Hahahahahaha fucking hell

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha fucking hell
You guys a are kidding yourselves if you think there’s a supercoach out there that can get a side like ours in the top 4. Look at the playing rosters of the teams at the top thats what’s lol

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not if munster playing hooker. Smith playing last 9 minutes of the bench and jac in reggies to work on his defence. Lol

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had no choice when Cody Walker not only didn't sing the anthem, **** didn't turn up (along with Josh Addo-Can't and LOLtrell Mitchell.
Cody was average, Latrell was atrocious but I thought Addo Carr played quite well.

Don’t forget Lebanon had a decent spine compared to say Tonga

The spine can get you far
Yep, only have to look at QLDs spine last night - Ponga, Munster and DCE is lethal. Aside from a few stray passes, Hunt played well too.

Leaving the one forward thats making inroads into the line (Klem) off for the last half an hour is bad interchange management.

QLD were getting off their line in defense really fast, camera angles didn't show if they were offside but I'll bet they were more than once.
Agree with the Klemmer interchange issue, I think he wasted the interchanges pulling Walker off the field and then putting him back.
I am certain QLD were offside permanently in that second half. They reached the advantage line before the ball did!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You guys a are kidding yourselves if you think there’s a supercoach out there that can get a side like ours in the top 4. Look at the playing rosters of the teams at the top thats what’s lol
Nobody said this side should be top 4, so I don't see your point. Pay is incompetent, open your eyes. He needs to go asap.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody said this side should be top 4, so I don't see your point. Pay is incompetent, open your eyes. He needs to go asap.
My point is you can polish a turd however you like but it’s still going to be a turd.

I haven’t been that impressed with Pay this year but I don’t see any other coach doing better with the current Roster...I may be wrong

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has a weaker roster than last year yes because our cap is so fucked up
Pay is wayyyyyy out of his depth

Stop flogging a dead horse mate, youre no longer impersonating a fool, rather a clown

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My point is you can polish a turd however you like but it’s still going to be a turd.

I haven’t been that impressed with Pay this year but I don’t see any other coach doing better with the current Roster...I may be wrong
Plenty of other coaches would do better, Pay can't even work out where the fuck he wants to play players.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

A good coach would have a shiny turd.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Andersons were definitely pushing for son Ben to take over priore to extending Pays contract.
With the club so troubled our solutions could only quickly be solved if we appoint a coach with this credentials
1. Must be strong and fair minded person that can and will attract very high quality players !
2. Must be up to date with the modern games requirements!
3. Must be able to work with the club and not control it !
4. Must be someone who would be proud for being at the club and not think he is doing us a favour for taking our millions !!!... a la Des-Troyer !!!
Solutions
1. We could entice Bellamy with A $ 2 million dollars or more a season offer
Expensive BUT...
He could save us millions of dollars a year we are currently wasting without results.
And most importantly BRING BACK THE FANS !!!
2. We can go for the cheaper version, if available Flanagan is not a Bellamy but a lot better than most.
Pleeeeease NO BEN ANDERSON

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there is anyone here who seriously thinks Ben Anderson is a chance of being the next coach!

It is a snow balls chance in hell of ever happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.