Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has he? He resigned because he made an unauthorised comment in the press and was then re-appointed to the same board under the same chair. His blue was about Des not Dib
His blue was with Des and Dib

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No more catastrophic and disastrous than the fools who stupidly voted & supported the Reform Group ! That was the catalyst- there’s a lot more to come it’s going to get worse all of their own doing - the closet’s about to be ripped open
And you know this because.....you looked at your crystal ball....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His blue was with Des and Dib
I guess my comment was more about "crossing the floor" when Turvey actually went out and came back on the same floor....ie. under Dib's chairmanship.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate if you are talking about Maroun he is an appointment of the Footy Club to the Leagues Club Board and so he has direct involvement with the Footy Club and can't do any TPA's I would think.
Oh yeah I forgot he was a Football Club appointment. Im sure he would have plenty of contacts to point them in the right direction....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2018-3-19_14-4-53.png

To clarify about James/Gabby/Jabbour Marroun:

As per above:
He is MD of TLH Group (Training Labour Hire). It's a recruitment company.
He is MD at Introbuild Constructions Pty Ltd. Introbuild was registered with ASIC 29th May 2013.
He ran Pearl Design and Construction Pty Ltd (which was the company that appears to have been deregistered in 2010). The company was wound up by court order on 26th August 2010.

This would make sense with the bankruptcy reportedly around that time (2009-2011, then extended another 3 years till 2015).

His wife is director of a development company (MGJ Developments) that Michael Lichaa and Josh Reynolds are financially involved with. That was started in Sep 2016.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 5342

As per above:
He is MD at Introbuild Constructions Pty Ltd. Introbuild was registered with ASIC 29th May 2013.
He ran Pearl Design and Construction Pty Ltd (which was the company that appears to have been deregistered in 2010). The company was wound up by court order on 26th August 2010.

This would make sense with the bankruptcy reportedly around that time (2009-2011, then extended another 3 years till 2015).

His wife is director of a development company (MGJ Developments) that Michael Lichaa and Josh Reynolds are financially involved with. That was started in Sep 2016.
MGJ - Michael, Gabby, Josh?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love how the media is attacking him like a political ad, we certainly are getting back to the old bulldogs

he used to be a BANKRUPT person and he was BANNED for 6 years, how could you trust this man to make the decisions

im pretty sure a politician/lawyer and a banker got up to more interesting things and people should be more suspicious of them
He IS currently serving a 6 year ban,

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 5342

As per above:

Fuck me. Looks like Dibs love child

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually you know what... I never thought of that.... but it makes perfect sense.
They currently have a development (townhouses) in Caringbah, Josh got into his 2nd plumbing apprenticeship so occasionally gets on the tools to keep his hand in; Lichaa’s dad & family are builders....

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible can you please dig up some information in regards to the development at the Leagues Club which is being carried out by Parkview.

Lets just say i know a mate of a mate of a mate who is a well respected developer and estimator and I am curious as to where the funds (from leagues club to parkview) have been channeled out to? Insurance costs are a bomb.

Oh i forgot to mention my mate of a mate of a mate has a cousin whose uncle is a member of the Canterbury-Bankstown Council as well as another son of a uncle from Auburn Council.
My brothers cousins aunty has a cousin on her fathers side whose brother is married to the brothers girlfriends sister. She has a third cousin whose step father used to go out with another cousin who lives in Burwood. Her neighbours cousin who also has a cousin lives in Belmore. The Burwood cousion wants to visit her cousin in Belmore. How much does the bus trip cost??

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My brothers cousins aunty has a cousin on her fathers side whose brother is married to the brothers girlfriends sister. She has a third cousin whose step father used to go out with another cousin who lives in Burwood. Her neighbours cousin who also has a cousin lives in Belmore. The Burwood cousion wants to visit her cousin in Belmore. How much does the bus trip cost??
Whatever it takes to get laid

and preferably by no cousins or any other inbreding shit...

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
of course she should get involved in this, its in the best interests of the football club to retain their control of the leagues club

i still dont understand what she has done wrong, not nominating mortimer is fine, bringing in morroun is fine, expecting that the 4 football club votes would be enough to effectively control the leagues club is fine and getting angry when king peponis makes a rude power play to end the football club control over the leagues club is fine

king peponis is the only one who has done wrong, whenever anybody in world history has said 'what we did was perfectly legal' i guarantee they were doing something wrong at the time
Hooray.....Someone who doesn't have an agenda who gets it. Well said. There are 2 sides to every story as is the case here.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hooray.....Someone who doesn't have an agenda who gets it. Well said. There are 2 sides to every story as is the case here.
Well said mate, couldn't agree more. I cant wait until all this shit is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.