Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Klemmer's contract became "un-fixed" the day the club allowed him to test the market and speak to Knights.

case closed.
Nonsense.....you're an extremely bull headed man, lol. His contract does not become unfixed until he is officially released....and even when that happens, it doesn't mean he has acted ethically in repeatedly asking for a release despite having had his request declined numerous times.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i know that just pondering if shit was done right and no back ended contracts the amount of $$$ we let go we would of been able to go on a shopping spree from hell
I think everyone keeps over looking the fact the nrl did not set what the salary cap was going to be and we gambled on the high side, it was really poor management from the board to try and guess spend

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sick of seeing this once great club going down. Play hardball for once and stick it up them. NO EARLY RELEASE. Let us see this new board get tough or are they just a bunch of amateurs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think everyone keeps over looking the fact the nrl did not set what the salary cap was going to be and we gambled on the high side, it was really poor management from the board to try and guess spend
That also once all this shit is cleared up they can stick to footy and focus on improving

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh Jackson is surely starting at lock for us next season with CHN taking his place on the right edge. Don't even want to see Elliott at prop again, way to ineffective and only really works as a 3rd middle forward when others are providing the go forward.
Jackson charges hard in the middle third. We will 100% need him there to compensate for the lack of experience in the middle.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That also once all this shit is cleared up they can stick to footy and focus on improving
That’s another negative of not releasing Klemmer because it won’t go away it will bubble along being a distraction until he finally leaves at the end of the contract. There’s been distractions for the last 2 years just get it done and move on.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People saying we look piss weak and getting bent over by the knights. I think not. They're getting bent over paying over 1 million for a prop who doesn't have an offload. I think we will come out on top here in the long term.
LOL we do look piss weak and we are piss weak.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We made 1700 meters against the broncos and belted them without Klemmer when he was out suspended.

He's not worth the money or headache...bye bye Klemmer(or should I say "My Words" for all the lebs on the Kennel).....Klem-ah(My Words)....Heckler, you'll love this one...lol
KlemmArrrrr!!!! [emoji6]

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nonsense.....you're an extremely bull headed man, lol. His contract does not become unfixed until he is officially released....and even when that happens, it doesn't mean he has acted ethically in repeatedly asking for a release despite having had his request declined numerous times.

you don't have a valid come back or an argument so I become a "extremely bull headed" man.

lol

I also don't consider betting or gambling as ethical so for me the entire sport is unethical. lol

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who doesn't rate him? He is the best prop but a **** of a human being.
**** of a human being? seriously? for all anyone on here knows he may actually have some personal things going on. Even if this is all a money thing i find it pretty rich that everyone rips him to shreds when they know full well that they'd leave their job in a heartbeat for an extra 100k let alone the increase the knights are probably offering him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s another negative of not releasing Klemmer because it won’t go away it will bubble along being a distraction until he finally leaves at the end of the contract. There’s been distractions for the last 2 years just get it done and move on.
We have never really struggled unearthing a big bopper, the young fellas will want to prove their spot .
All we got to worry about next year is scraping the 8 and give the pups a taste of semis

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest if he was loyal and had the dogs at heart he would off come out and said so. He should go so we get some new blood into the team that want to be there. $$$$ will be his goal from now on with his new greedy manager and that’s a pity. His leaving a strong wealthy club to a club that was broke not all that long ago and now already splashing $$$$ around which we did when Dib was here only difference is we could afford it but now thanks to our new administration they have got rid off nearly all over paid players.. good luck to him but I won’t miss him.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
you don't have a valid come back or an argument so I become a "extremely bull headed" man.

lol

I also don't consider betting or gambling as ethical so for me the entire sport is unethical. lol
Just because you don't agree with/ see the validity of an argument doesn't make it invalid, dude. Klemmer signed a contract for four years and has made repeated attempts to get out of it before the club finally seems to have accommodated him....that is NOT honouring a contract....it's really quite simple.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
**** of a human being? seriously? for all anyone on here knows he may actually have some personal things going on. Even if this is all a money thing i find it pretty rich that everyone rips him to shreds when they know full well that they'd leave their job in a heartbeat for an extra 100k let alone the increase the knights are probably offering him.
Not everyone would leave their job for more $$$$ some people like to be happy.....if he has a personal problem hope he sorts it out but this all seems to be about money..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not everyone would leave their job for more $$$$ some people like to be happy.....if he has a personal problem hope he sorts it out but this all seems to be about money..
Majority of people i think you'd find would if it was substantially more (100k+) and it was the exact same job like in this case. Don't forget that these guys only have a 10 year window, if that, to make as much money as they can in the sport.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL we do look piss weak and we are piss weak.
Piss weak is having a player wanting more than his worth and us saying sure we will pay overs for you. We have done the right thing and cleared cap space for more balance.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Broncos just named their squad as per the new NRL rules.

Three big name players missing from the 25 man list published – Tevita Pangai junior, Corey Oates and Matt Lodge.

Ill be happy with TPJ and Ramien than Klemmer can piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.