Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Random thought...

If a player is released by a club (not requested by the player), then the club has to pay the difference if they get paid less where they end up.

Then by that logic, if a player is released to a club, requested by the player, and gets paid more than his current contract, the player should give the club who released the player the difference. Might slow down clubs throwing big temptations at players under contract.

Its gotta be hard for anyone to knock back a massive pay increase to change employers
Very true bro, why does only one party get compensated but the other doesn't?

Breach of contract is a breach of contract for all parties involved.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can’t believe you of all posters would criticise people over being salty. How many tissues have you gone through this year crying over Pay’s appointment?

The current board released contracted players because it was in a salary cap bond and they were more than willing to go. Klemmer negotiated his own contract and decided half way through it he’d rather not honour it in order to chase more bucks.

I think it’s more surprising that some fans will go to such great lengths to criticise the club considering it’s a bulldogs supporters forum.

Klemmer deserves the heat he’s getting.
And this is why Dogs fans are the absolute worst, most entitled ***** out there. Simply pick and chose to believe what's out in the media and then twist facts to suit whatever agenda.

Facts are that our club has been horribly run and we have been pushing players out over the last 2 years, yet some of you blokes want to come out with this "honouring the deal" bs. Just laughable. Klemmer has every right to pull this off as the coub has done the exact same to its players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Contract's a contract and is a signed declaration of your word. You break that then you deserve negativity because it's a negative thing you are doing. Unfortunately because people are allowing it and letting people off the hook we are where we are now. You do realise that this issue is one of the few that are killing the sport in this Country. Unless it's a mutual agreement by the club and player that it should NEVER be allowed. Plus there the little issue of this all happening in breach of clear game rules about only approaching a player Nov of the last year of contract.....hello Greenturd????????
James Graham, Moses Mbye, Aaron Woods???!! You want to hide behind the "mutual release" bs with them? The club pushed players out and now a player is pushing back, we have no right to complain after the mess we've made.

We literally released a player half a season into a multi year multi million dollar deal, do you not see how much of a joke that is? Fact is if Foran asked for a release then 99% TK would be fucking dancing instead of crying about him not honoring his deal and whatever other bs they can come up with.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit for a few reasons:
a) Who would show Danny Wielder a confidential player contract, and why would he disclose that?
b) As if Wiedler knows Klemmer close enough to know of personal problems.
c) Who gives a fuck if it's personal family problems... what's heading to Newcastle going to solve in all this? Like what family problems could that potentially solve.

It's all about his wife wanting to move closer to her sister... guaranteed (and she wears the pants).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And this is why Dogs fans are the absolute worst, most entitled ***** out there. Simply pick and chose to believe what's out in the media and then twist facts to suit whatever agenda.

Facts are that our club has been horribly run and we have been pushing players out over the last 2 years, yet some of you blokes want to come out with this "honouring the deal" bs. Just laughable. Klemmer has every right to pull this off as the coub has done the exact same to its players.
I don't know about others but I lost all respect for him because

1. He is a weak **** letting a scumbag brainwash him.

2. Just come out and say it's about the money, don't be a soy boy bitch and say personal issues.

Nobody would disrespect him if he just said, "with the salary cap increases, I feel I am not earning what I deserve".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
James Graham, Moses Mbye, Aaron Woods???!! You want to hide behind the "mutual release" bs with them? The club pushed players out and now a player is pushing back, we have no right to complain after the mess we've made.

We literally released a player half a season into a multi year multi million dollar deal, do you not see how much of a joke that is? Fact is if Foran asked for a release then 99% TK would be fucking dancing instead of crying about him not honoring his deal and whatever other bs they can come up with.
You're comparing a broken washed out dud with the best prop in the game?

That release of the balsa bitch was the new board fixing the 3 spooges fuck ups. Wouldn't surprise me if des signed him to keep his husband happy and at the club.

Come on bro.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You’re a clown, mate.... we even have a neutral fan on this thread coming out in support of the dogs yet you’re still going on with your bullshit trying to claim we are being unreasonable and insulting the majority of posters on this forum.

The reality is, this board inherited a mess of a situation and had no choice but to make tough decisions. They didn’t force anyone out, they called a meeting, informed players of the situation and gave quite a few of them permission to talk to other clubs. The reality of a player contract is that the club can NOT force a player out unless the player can source a deal, the club is willing to make up the shortfall and the player is willing to go.

You are the one twisting things to suit your ongoing agenda of bashing this club. Not to mention your pandering to media stereotypes with your nonsense about how dogs supporters are “the worst”. Show me a supporter base that wouldn’t be pissed off if its best player decided to push for a rehearse mid contract.

I honestly don’t see how you can support a club you harbour such resentment and negativity towards. Bulldog bashing is a full time job for you, it seems. Except when you get too abusive and end up on one of your enforced holidays.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk Klemmer and fk his so called personal problems

Glass half full or half empty there’s still fkn water in it Kant

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can the club seek compensation from klemmer and knights for losing out on the opportunity of signing up quality forwards 2 years ago had Klemmer not re signed a 4 year deal then and taking up a chunk of a salary cap.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What mentally weak **** let's a scum **** brainwash him. We all knew Klem isnt smart but FMD he is a stupid ****.

Hey Dave, I have some magic beans, I'll sell you them for a mill and if you plant them they grow 100 bills. PM me for details
Have a convo with Klemmer and you'll soon question how he made it out of primary school. The blokes stupid.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

When a club lets go of a player the player still receives the full amount they signed on for unless they are willing to take a pay cut, but when the opposite happens the club is left with close to nothing most of the time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're comparing a broken washed out dud with the best prop in the game?

That release of the balsa bitch was the new board fixing the 3 spooges fuck ups. Wouldn't surprise me if des signed him to keep his husband happy and at the club.

Come on bro.
That doesn't matter. My entire point is people are sooking about Klemmer not honoring his deal and claiming he's being disloyal while at the same time they're praising the club for terminating other players deals. Facts are they're just pissed that we're losing our best player and all these other things they're claiming is just rubbish and something to try and justify their anger.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That doesn't matter. My entire point is people are sooking about Klemmer not honoring his deal and claiming he's being disloyal while at the same time they're praising the club for terminating other players deals. Facts are they're just pissed that we're losing our best player and all these other things they're claiming is just rubbish and something to try and justify their anger.
Well you can't deny that he wants to break his contracts 2 years early. Also can't deny we follow the club and not it's employees.

Everyone is quick to mention it's business, so naturally we are on the club's side when it comes to making moves to improve the business.

Getting rid of shit ***** - good business
Letting our best player leave - bad business
Letting Klem go with great compensation - good business
Letting him go for nothing - 3 spooges style bad business

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the knights are already promoting klemmers potential impact on their twitter page.
Hes goneee. But strange for a club to promote a potential signing when nothing ia official, poor form all round

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When a club lets go of a player the player still receives the full amount they signed on for unless they are willing to take a pay cut, but when the opposite happens the club is left with close to nothing most of the time.
And? Contracts are favorable to players, that's obvious. And we're hardly going to be left with nothing considering Klemmers deal was massively backended. We essentially got an Australian rep for massive unders due to the way the deal was structured.

Sometimes these things work pur for you, sometimes they don't. My whole point is that people are only pissed that it's our top player and not someone they want to get rid of. No one was complaining about the club not honoring their deals when we cut everyone else loose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well you can't deny that he wants to break his contracts 2 years early. Also can't deny we follow the club and not it's employees.

Everyone is quick to mention it's business, so naturally we are on the club's side when it comes to making moves to improve the business.

Getting rid of shit ***** - good business
Letting our best player leave - bad business
Letting Klem go with great compensation - good business
Letting him go for nothing - 3 spooges style bad business
And that's what i'm saying. They're bias towards the club and that's okay, but claiming it's got to do with honoring the deal he signed and all that other bs is nothing but bs.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
See the knights are already promoting klemmers potential impact on their twitter page.
Hes goneee. But strange for a club to promote a potential signing when nothing ia official, poor form all round
it comes from all the inbreeding

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re a clown, mate.... we even have a neutral fan on this thread coming out in support of the dogs yet you’re still going on with your bullshit trying to claim we are being unreasonable and insulting the majority of posters on this forum.

The reality is, this board inherited a mess of a situation and had no choice but to make tough decisions. They didn’t force anyone out, they called a meeting, informed players of the situation and gave quite a few of them permission to talk to other clubs. The reality of a player contract is that the club can NOT force a player out unless the player can source a deal, the club is willing to make up the shortfall and the player is willing to go.

You are the one twisting things to suit your ongoing agenda of bashing this club. Not to mention your pandering to media stereotypes with your nonsense about how dogs supporters are “the worst”. Show me a supporter base that wouldn’t be pissed off if its best player decided to push for a rehearse mid contract.

I honestly don’t see how you can support a club you harbour such resentment and negativity towards. Bulldog bashing is a full time job for you, it seems. Except when you get too abusive and end up on one of your enforced holidays.
Just. Stop. Please. "Informed players they could leave" haha fucking hilarious. That's forcing them out ffs. Like a player feels valued when club tell them that. Like i said previously, you're doing nothing but twisiting things to suit your agenda.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit for a few reasons:
a) Who would show Danny Wielder a confidential player contract, and why would he disclose that?
b) As if Wiedler knows Klemmer close enough to know of personal problems.
c) Who gives a fuck if it's personal family problems... what's heading to Newcastle going to solve in all this? Like what family problems could that potentially solve.

It's all about his wife wanting to move closer to her sister... guaranteed (and she wears the pants).
I think this 100% cash driven... the fact that klemmer has opted not to use a manager up until now was to save the 5% manager commission. No surprise hes willing to leave for a batter deal. Hes a mercanary.

Status
Not open for further replies.