Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Robbie O'Davis got suspended remeber? I got the below from Wikipedia

The following season, Knights players Robbie O'Davis, Wayne Richards and Adam MacDougall tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs; however, all three maintained they started use after the Knights' 1997 victory. The three were suspended, despite O'Davis' claims the club was not notified his drug was banned until after his positive test, and MacDougall's medical reason for taking the steroids (his usage continued after he completed his suspension, now approved by the NRL). In addition, the Knights terminated Wayne Richards' contract.

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
I was told 3 weeks ago that Gallen, John Morris and Ben Pomeroy were taking peptides. Also on that list was L*e L***s, B*n B**a, K*****o, P*******d, and someone from the tigers but i cant remember who. I hope he just threw the dogs players in there cos he knew i supported them. But its interesting he got the Sharks players right...

Slight edit to make you guys happy...

Last edited by a moderator:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set, if I'm Pomeroy and John Morris, I demand a refund!!!

S

Sharpy

I was told 3 weeks ago that Gallen, John Morris and Ben Pomeroy were taking drugs. Also on that list was Luke Lewis, Ben Barba, Kasiano, Pritchard, and someone from the tigers but i cant remember who. I hope he just threw the dogs players in there cos he knew i supported them. But its interesting he got the Sharks players right...

It is not drugs like coke etc, it is peptides , a big difference

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was told 3 weeks ago that Gallen, John Morris and Ben Pomeroy were taking drugs. Also on that list was Luke Lewis, Ben Barba, Kasiano, Pritchard, and someone from the tigers but i cant remember who. I hope he just threw the dogs players in there cos he knew i supported them. But its interesting he got the Sharks players right...
Be careful naming names my friend, leave that to others

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Good one ****

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=99580&p=2599723&viewfull=1#post2599723
Interesting that this user called this yesterday before this broke..

REMEMBER - NO names people! I will however list the Sharks 2011 first grade squad for your convenience.

2011 squad:
Paul Aiton,
Colin Best,
Jason Bukuya,
Andrew Clayton,
Dean Collis,
Josh Cordoba,
Luke Douglas,
Stuart Flanagan,
Paul Gallen,
Nathan Gardener,
Isaac Gordon,
Wade Graham,
Trent Grubb,
Albert Kelly,
Kose Lelei,
Ricky Leutele,
Johnny Mannah,
Stewart Mills,
John Morris,
Matt Parata,
Ben Pomeroy,
Scott Porter,
Jeremy Smith,
Tim Smith,
Kade Snowden,
Nathan Stapleton,
Taulima Tautai,
Ryan Tongia,
Anthony Tupou,
Siosaia Vave,
John Williams,
Broderick Wright,
Matthew Wright.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm.. Even with a leg up they were failures. Interesting.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Cronulla Sharks Team for Round 2

15. Club Cleaner
16. Some local schoolboy
17. That creepy dude on the corner near stadium

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Cronulla Sharks Team for Round 2

15. Club Cleaner
16. Some local schoolboy
17. That creepy dude on the corner near stadium
Beau Ryan captain coach!!

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
MG just read out a message doing the rounds saying the Knights are next along with Manly.

Personally it's getting beyond a joke, Either suspend/ban the players involved immediately or just piss off and leave the game be.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MG just read out a message doing the rounds saying the Knights are next along with Manly.

Personally it's getting beyond a joke, Either suspend/ban the players involved immediately or just piss off and leave the game be.

Why is the focus solely on the Sharks? This is outrageous. If (smoking gun) proof exists, disclose it!

MG mentioned Manly would be stripped of both the 2008 and 2011 premierships.
Disgraceful.

I suspect there is no evidence apart from hearsay. Biological evidence from years earlier would have required appropriate storage, if one is to rely upon evidentiary assay analysis. There maybe medical/player records illustrating player 'x' was prescribed/given substance 'z', however, proving player x actually utilized banned compounds when they have already been metabolized may be difficult (unless the player is currently using the substance).

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah heard the bit about stripping the GF's

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
How long is it going to take them to tell the ex Sharks players at other clubs now that they are Goneski also??

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long is it going to take them to tell the ex Sharks players at other clubs now that they are Goneski also??
That's what I was wondering. Considering they're playing the titans who have Luke Douglas and Albert Kelly from that side... Not sure if they're in the side or not though.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently all players that were told by the club to take the 6 month hit with full pay were also guaranteed roles on " the shire" which will make another appearance this year..
apparently the silicone girls are from Bankstown this time!!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Re other clubs, can't say too much here, but I know someone closely involved with this, and yes, some other clubs *may* be implemented here, and *may* be the ones named.

The rumour about origin stars extends past Sharks ;)

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re other clubs, can't say too much here, but I know someone closely involved with this, and yes, some other clubs *may* be implemented here, and *may* be the ones named.

The rumour about origin stars extends past Sharks ;)
They're just handling it so poorly. This should have been sorted weeks ago. I'm praying none of our boys are involved

Status
Not open for further replies.