Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fu<k there are a lot of immature fkn sooks on here, especially “gun” - judge the bloke when he gets a near full strength team somewhere around Round 23… we were NEVER going to win this game yet some are still Fkn surprised.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sack him and Gould for appointing him to this ridiculous contract. What a farce!
Five years! I don’t want to see five years attached to Ciraldope’s name unless it’s a prison sentence for crimes against footy, baby!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For meeting his already sky high quota for points conceded in a match before the end of the first half lololol

PS if I get banned for this, tell my wife I love her.

#sackCiraldope
Hes cooked unfortunately

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know what, I’m drunk AF but I agree. This shit is unacceptable. I expected no attack but defence is fkn disgrace and Reed is not a leader, **** is barely a first grader
Atta boy. They're rolling over and offering virtually zero resistance in D.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know what, I’m drunk AF but I agree. This shit is unacceptable. I expected no attack but defence is fkn disgrace and Reed is not a leader, **** is barely a first grader
It’s pathetic, Fam. In the presser he’ll warble on about how it’s unacceptable, hint at changes and the only changes will be Foxx and Burton back in. Rinse, repeat.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For meeting his already sky high quota for points conceded in a match before the end of the first half lololol

PS if I get banned for this, tell my wife I love her.

#sackCiraldope
I'm sensing the possibility that he's quietly moved on after the season finishes for "personal" reasons and he can go and hang out with Baz

#thetruepenrithmasterminds

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You have a wife? Did you finally get married to the Adam Elliott blow up doll? Congrats bro. Swoosh!!!!
Actually, just a hot Asian girlfriend. I was just going for dramatic effect, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fu<k there are a lot of immature fkn sooks on here, especially “gun” - judge the bloke when he gets a near full strength team somewhere around Round 23… we were NEVER going to win this game yet some are still Fkn surprised.
You’re still using injuries as an excuse? The entire top 30 should be able to defend, Fam…especially the middies.

Good teams play a lot better with many more outs than we have at the moment.