Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe you played Elden Ring?
I just started it today. Loved all the Dark Souls games so will love this and so far does not disappoint.

As with DS games I can never decide on a class so started as a wretch, intending to build some sort of dual wielding agility fighter. Been hard getting around in nothing but undies with a club. Though now I have a helm too at least.

Beautiful game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe you played Elden Ring?
Yep. It's amazing.

I started with some weird Holy sword swinging chick. Then I started a new Character. A Samurai. I called it "Ghost of Sushimi"

I beat the first main boss which got me in to the Player hub. Then with a ridiculous amount of ruins, I jumped into this area that pitted me against a crazy opponent and the only way to get my ruins back was to defeat him. It took me over 30 attempts but I did it.

Man I love this game. It's so good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note, I have beaten about 6 bosses so far but only one of them was a mainline boss. Most were just bosses I found in random caves while exploring.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just started it today. Loved all the Dark Souls games so will love this and so far does not disappoint.

As with DS games I can never decide on a class so started as a wretch, intending to build some sort of dual wielding agility fighter. Been hard getting around in nothing but undies with a club. Though now I have a helm too at least.

Beautiful game.
Yep. It's amazing.

I started with some weird Holy sword swinging chick. Then I started a new Character. A Samurai. I called it "Ghost of Sushimi"

I beat the first main boss which got me in to the Player hub. Then with a ridiculous amount of ruins, I jumped into this area that pitted me against a crazy opponent and the only way to get my ruins back was to defeat him. It took me over 30 attempts but I did it.

Man I love this game. It's so good.
I'm not a massive fan of the dark souls games but this looks really interesting, maybe because it's more open world? Seems to have a lot to it, I'll probably give it a go after I finish romancing in CP.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
About 32 years late, but who here knew that the American version of the Super Nintendo (right) was different to that of the rest of the world?

1646018031280.png

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
About 32 years late, but who here knew that the American version of the Super Nintendo (right) was different to that of the rest of the world?

View attachment 41616
Because they didn't want it to look like a toy lol. Turned out fucking shit compared to the main one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 41616
Yeah, it was pretty stupid. To this day Americans call the one on the right, "super Nintendo" and the one on the left "Super Famicon" even though it was the Super Nintendo in most countries.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Beautiful game.
I struggled (still do a bit) and re-started more than once, such is playing as a wretch with nothing but undies and a club.

But if you’re going for a dex build, may I recommend a must. To the right from the first bonfire a minute or so away is an easy pickup - the Twinblade. Look it up through Google and you’ll see it’s easy to find, though you need the horse to jump a wall.

Once you got that, get your dex up to 18, you can go full Darth Maul and fold some c**t.

And I’ve now levelled the thing to 4.

Even in undies, just fuckin’ try me.

Mind you, I’m still in the easy zone. Gonna need something better than undies going forward.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I struggled (still do a bit) and re-started more than once, such is playing as a wretch with nothing but undies and a club.

But if you’re going for a dex build, may I recommend a must. To the right from the first bonfire a minute or so away is an easy pickup - the Twinblade. Look it up through Google and you’ll see it’s easy to find, though you need the horse to jump a wall.

Once you got that, get your dex up to 18, you can go full Darth Maul and fold some c**t.

And I’ve now levelled the thing to 4.

Even in undies, just fuckin’ try me.

Mind you, I’m still in the easy zone. Gonna need something better than undies going forward.
You get a more epic version of the twinblade later on through a questline that starts in the starting area. This questline gives you a new katana (like the washing pole, really long) and the suped up Darth Maul blade. But you need high Dex and Arcane to use it.

I started as Samurai and used the Uchigitana until I got a Dex based curved great sword from an Evergaol. Levelled that up and now it just destroys everything. Dex scaling, high damage, and staggers well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe Panam won't seggs me wtf? I picked all the simp lines and shit and she only gave me her gun :rage:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After watching some gameplay of Elden Ring I have decided I'm not even going to attempt to play this lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe how many times do i do the seggs with Panam? If it's only once then it was very underwhelming ffs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe how many times do i do the seggs with Panam? If it's only once then it was very underwhelming ffs
Only once. At least I only got it once. Then apparently I was in a long term relationship with her or something.

I think you can get it a second time if you get a certain ending.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only once. At least I only got it once. Then apparently I was in a long term relationship with her or something.

Fucking hell, going to start a female account for Judy now ffs.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Be prepared for her to take 70% of everything you own once the game finishes!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone here played the Hitman series World of Assassination trilogy? I have all 3 games but never got round to playing them.