Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Anyone played Green Hell? Looks like it might be ok.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys I've beaten multiple pro FIFA players over the last 2 weeks and been insane in Apex, went on twitch later to re-watch the games and they were salty as fuck. Think I can go full content creater now even though I can't pull of the naive sexy girl thing. I will remember you guys when I'm famous.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone here ever played a free-roam of GTA 5 online?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys I've beaten multiple pro FIFA players over the last 2 weeks and been insane in Apex, went on twitch later to re-watch the games and they were salty as fuck. Think I can go full content creater now even though I can't pull of the naive sexy girl thing. I will remember you guys when I'm famous.
Can you do it while in a hot tub?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to obtain an old school game called Xevious?

There are a couple of options ranging form $150-$600 but none are ideal and way too much for a single 80's game.

Anyone know if I can download old arcade games for PC and just buy a cheap usb ps1 type joystick?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to obtain an old school game called Xevious?

There are a couple of options ranging form $150-$600 but none are ideal and way too much for a single 80's game.

Anyone know if I can download old arcade games for PC and just buy a cheap usb ps1 type joystick?

If you have a Nintendo Switch, you can get it for $7.99 from the Nintendo e-shop.

Alternatively you can play it on web browser here

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you have a Nintendo Switch, you can get it for $7.99 from the Nintendo e-shop.

Alternatively you can play it on web browser here

Cheers Hacky
Those Switch's arent cheap, maybe in a year or 2 when they drop in price I can pick up a second hand 1.
Im not good with new technologies or even knew you could even play games with in web browser like you linked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Noticed persona 5 was free, let's see what's so good about this game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noticed persona 5 was free, let's see what's so good about this game
Persona 5 or Persona 5 Strikers?

Persona 5 has been free on PS Plus for a while. Persona 5 Strikers became free on PS Plus this month.

Persona 5 is an intricate and weird arse Japanese RPG. I haven't played strikers but apparently it's like those crappy samurai warrior thingy games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Persona 5 or Persona 5 Strikers?

Persona 5 has been free on PS Plus for a while. Persona 5 Strikers became free on PS Plus this month.

Persona 5 is an intricate and weird arse Japanese RPG. I haven't played strikers but apparently it's like those crappy samurai warrior thingy games.
Yh strikers, the other ones are tuned based yh? I'm about an hour in, could probably do the combat with my eyes closed lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh strikers, the other ones are tuned based yh? I'm about an hour in, could probably do the combat with my eyes closed lol.
Yep. The other ones are traditional JRPG combat (turn based) and the stories are a mix of weird horror stuff, and Japanese school life.

I have heard that Strikers is basically Mugen combat, which is basically just mash the same button while killing hundreds of enemies. I hate those kind of games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. The other ones are traditional JRPG combat (turn based) and the stories are a mix of weird horror stuff, and Japanese school life.

I have heard that Strikers is basically Mugen combat, which is basically just mash the same button while killing hundreds of enemies. I hate those kind of games.
Yh it's okay, guess it will pass the time while I wait for Liverpool tonight....or maybe not, unless the story picks up I'll probably lose interest. Combat is exactly that, there's a few different skills and ranged combat but the basic attack is more than enough to do anything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CP finally got the next gen update, might finally go back and play it tonight :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: