Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it has crossplay, I'd be pretty keen
Indeed it does,got a learning curve though, I just go medic and follow the squad most people are pretty helpful when you have a good sqaud leader things work.
Don't worry about kills for a bit they will come and stay fucking low lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have it on PC but never play. Need to get around to playing it proper
Aye that was my problem, and couldn't pick it up,now I learnt a few things on xbox back to pc probally be the best shooter out there ,I took me 8 hrs before I got a single kill, now I can drop a few in a round , it's what battlefield should of Been I just downloaded enlisted last night to it looks like Inbeetwen battlefield and he'll lets loose

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man I'm so psyched for GTA trilogy :D

Just pre-ordered now and have been frothing since I heard the news about the release. Been a LOOOOONG time since I played any of these games so I'm not fussed if it is good or bad, I will still love the throw back, same nostalgia I got with THPS 1/2 Remaster.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered now and have been frothing since I heard the news about the release. Been a LOOOOONG time since I played any of these games so I'm not fussed if it is good or bad, I will still love the throw back, same nostalgia I got with THPS 1/2 Remaster.
Don't get your hopes up, this looks so fucking lazy and nothing but a cash grab in comparison to the thps remaster. I replayed vice city years ago on my phone, my phone got so fucking hot from it I thought it was going to go up in flames :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe windows 11 broke my tablet mode and my screen refuses to rotate ffs