Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky, that's an amazing case but too much "R" for my liking.

Mind if I ask the specs?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky, that's an amazing case but too much "R" for my liking.

Mind if I ask the specs?
Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16gb of something or other
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-f Gaming
Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080
Hard drives: Sandisk 125gb SSD and 3 x 4tb HDDs
Power supply: Corsair 600w PSU
Fans: Some cheap red LED fans (cost me $9 each)
Monitors: Acer Predator x34 ultra wide 34 inch 2k monitor and a Samsung 28 inch 4k monitor
Keyboard: Logitech G910
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headphones: Logitech G933
Also have a Yamaha amp hooked up to Tanoy speakers

The Motherboard comes with built in RGB controllers so I'm planning to upgrade the fans to RGB fans that allows me to use software to change the colour of the fans, RGB strips, CPU fan and RAM heatsinks.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck, what a set up! 12tb of storage?! Damn!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dudes! Need help modding GTA V. Anyone with experience in modding the steam version, please help.

So I've downloaded open IV. No issues there.

So I want to download a trainer for GTA and I've watched SEVERAL tutorials and read all the readme files and, I believe, I've done it correctly. The issue is that you need to import all the files into the GTA folder, done that. But in order for the mods/trainer to work I need to play GTA from that same folder and I can't do that. There is no playable GTA file/icon/whatever in that folder only a desktop shortcut or the via steam.

Is there a bug somewhere here, have I done something wrong installation wise? I know for a fact the steam version of GTA can be modded.

Gonna go with I've done something wrong. Help a noob out.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Since no one answered my last question (rude), does anyone know what gems do in steam? Something about cards?

I have about 600 of them.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since no one answered my last question (rude), does anyone know what gems do in steam? Something about cards?

No fucking idea , you got your flight shit set up yet?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I believe you can redeem them for fancy cockrings at service station toilets!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No fucking idea , you got your flight shit set up yet?
I fucking wish, the missus would have my balls, and not in a good way, if I spent anything more on my pc. We're (and by we I mean she) is looking at a pram that costs $2,000.... Bugaboo or some shit.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, and I worked out how to mod GTA V no thanks to you unhelpful pricks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fucking wish, the missus would have my balls, and not in a good way, if I spent anything more on my pc. We're (and by we I mean she) is looking at a pram that costs $2,000.... Bugaboo or some shit.
You know how fast babys grow? You'll never get $2000 use out of a pram buy a $200 one and spend the $1800 on your pc

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know how fast babys grow? You'll never get $2000 use out of a pram buy a $200 one and spend the $1800 on your pc
That's what I said!

And why in the fuck are prams two fucking grand?!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what I said!

And why in the fuck are prams two fucking grand?!
Because companies play on parents emotions, and make it seem if you have the expensive prams and designer shit your a good parent. Its all a load of shit the rate kids grow. absolutely spending a fortune on shit that babies out grow in months all the do is spew piss and shit over everything when the are little, women get sucked into the bullshit thinking they need it ohh its easier to get the baby to the car.
First kid mothers go a bit nuts thinking they need shit they dont i bet you my left nut if you have a second even your mrs will be saying fuck that i look for a medium priced one on gumtree

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because companies play on parents emotions, and make it seem if you have the expensive prams and designer shit your a good parent. Its all a load of shit the rate kids grow. absolutely spending a fortune on shit that babies out grow in months all the do is spew piss and shit over everything when the are little, women get sucked into the bullshit thinking they need it ohh its easier to get the baby to the car.
First kid mothers go a bit nuts thinking they need shit they dont i bet you my left nut if you have a second even your mrs will be saying fuck that i look for a medium priced one on gumtree
Haha. I love you.

We went to a baby expo not long ago, I'm no Greenberg but fuck me the prices gave me a heart attack. Thank fuck Arabs and Maltese have big families....

Anyway, on an unrelated note, do you play GTA V? I use it as a flight sim, you know for those of us who don't have ANY equipment, yet.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought the kids ps4 vr set for xmas fuck its a good bit of fun, now im looking into vr for pc

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My neighbour has VR set up in his man cave, he tells me that, um, certain videos are awesome in VR.
I yeah i got the vr for the phone watch these 2 Russian lessos i only made to to them fingering each other and it was all over

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I yeah i got the vr for the phone watch these 2 Russian lessos i only made to to them fingering each other and it was all over
Why brag for? I heard "2 Russian" and I was done.