Opinion Commentators who hate dogs

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here : anyone notice who hate the bulldogs club when they call our team. Greg Alexander is a joke. Corey Parker because kasiano made him his bitch. Ennis because he is salty from des letting him go. Atleast Anasta cares. Thank you Braith

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it is more that they don't rate us as a club with talent; so all they can do is comment on our poor performances, and say positive stuff about the teams thrashing us.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Brandy only had good things to say, other than he says what we all do, is that the roster is below par. Even my daughter asked if Brandy used to be a bulldogs player cause he was only talking them up.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Pity" is the correct term especially for people like Ennis and Braith who played for us and Brandy who played against us. The dogs are a modern day version of the fall of the Roman empire. Des, Dib and Raelene butt fucked us so hard that it will take a decade from their departure date before we revert back to the powerhouse we were. Lets hope there are more juniors like Averillo coming through and that our selection committee makes the right decision on the marquee purchases for next year on wards.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandy only had good things to say, other than he says what we all do, is that the roster is below par. Even my daughter asked if Brandy used to be a bulldogs player cause he was only talking them up.
Yeah Brandy doesn’t seem to get drawn into smashing teams when their down just for the sake of it, but he will call out diabolical plays/decisions

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Braith talks shit about us too, apart from that how he and blocker get to call games is beyond me. They are absolutely terrible.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how are commentators ment to polish a turd, its hard to talk up any team that are barely a competitive, as for their comments they are saying exactly what we all saying here

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My 11yo son laughed when Brandy said the one aspect of Lachlan Lewis’ game that we missed was his kicking

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here : anyone notice who hate the bulldogs club when they call our team. Greg Alexander is a joke. Corey Parker because kasiano made him his bitch. Ennis because he is salty from des letting him go. Atleast Anasta cares. Thank you Braith
Its something that I have been aware of for many years now, I believe that it is the cause of many of our club's problems, including in the area of recruitment and retention

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My 11yo son laughed when Brandy said the one aspect of Lachlan Lewis’ game that we missed was his kicking
Yea I remember Brandy saying that, and I thought that was bloody crazy.!!!

Most like to run us down some (very few) are actually genuine, but I guess we are used to it, FUCK THEM..!!

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only one that obviously openly dislikes us is mumbles Alexander, he shits me to tears he takes 2 minutes to say what a normal person could say in 10 seconds, why he is on tv astounds me.
Wife beater also if you didnt allready know.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warranted. We are shit to watch. Period.

What good is there in our game over the past 5 years that the commentators can say we deserve it? Don't take any of it personally as a club. We deserve it

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody hates us, I don't know why because its a guaranteed 2 points and an good training run when they play against us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are so irrelevant that none of the non-bulldogs commentators barely delve into our players. Brandy heard the name Lewis but didn't bother looking at his kick effectiveness so thought we must of missed it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everybody hates us, I don't know why because its a guaranteed 2 points and an good training run when they play against us.
Because if it's raining in their opposed session, they might get their jerseys dirty.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We made our bed and now we have to lie in it. It was destruction from within that got us here.

Successful teams get talked about in good terms and the opposite for the dirt kickers.

Most commentators always comment about the heart & effort that we show but unfortunately that's all we have.

Just when we look to recover from the last stupid player action we usually come up with another one. We make it easy for them.

The whole club needs a massive dose of professionalism.

We give nothing else positive so what are they going to do?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yea I remember Brandy saying that, and I thought that was bloody crazy.!!!

Most like to run us down some (very few) are actually genuine, but I guess we are used to it, FUCK THEM..!!
Our only revenge for that bias is being successful. We can thumb our nose at them.

But now,? All we can do is pick our nose.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh, I don't know why people think Brandy hates us. I don't think I've ever heard him put the boot in us unless it was called for or what we've been screaming out about for years.

I actually like when he commentates. Ennis on the other hand.....