CommBank Stadium

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its ugly from the outside but must be functional.
Any propaganda PM me please.

Malla

Reaction score
Awesome stadium.

Why couldn't we play parra there last week? Atmosphere would have been crazy.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time there for myself. It’s a fantastic stadium. Good view and feel close to the action, 14,000 yesterday sounded like 30,000. Only shit thing was parking, but getting to Parra at 3:30 was my bad.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time there for myself. It’s a fantastic stadium. Good view and feel close to the action, 14,000 yesterday sounded like 30,000. Only shit thing was parking, but getting to Parra at 3:30 was my bad.
Yeah I had to park right down the end of Ross St as I got there at 330 too. Wasn't too bad of a walk

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no longer in Sydney so don't really have any skin in the game.

It does look like a nice stadium and i've never had the opprtunity to attend a game there, but lets face it - it's Parra's stadium. Its next door to their leagues club, more than 20km from ours.

The new Sydney football Stadium is the same distance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can make a great day out of it too as there's lots of shit around. Club parra before the game for lunch and beers then walk down after.
Yh you can walk to Church St or to those cheap Asian restaurants around Westfield lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
First time to CommBank Stadium for me yesterday. Great stadium, awesome facilities, you can sit anywhere in the stadium and you got a great view of the action. Wish we can build something like that at Belmore.
Hahaha how good is your profile pic :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Stadium is good, but fark I hate the location, took me almost 2 hours to get there via public transport, 2 buses and 2 trains. Getting home was little better, a bit over 1.5 hours. All up 3.5 hours travelling to watch 80 minutes of football, that's a piss poor return on time invested, and that was winning game, it seems even longer after a loss.

Always a Bulldog

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it gonna be used for the womens wold cup next year? I don’t like Homebush tbh

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Commbank is the best. I wonder how the new SFS is going to compare.

I currently live in North Parra so Commbank is very convenient and I would watch a game there over Homebush any day. I have zero desire to attend anything at Olympic Park anymore, it sucks so badly.

I am going to move to the south west soon, so sadly that will make attending any games a lot more difficult.

Driving and parking near Commbank is extremely hard. If you come a couple of hours earlier it is not too bad, but that is a lot of wasted time. Public transport is horrendous, but in all honesty it is a very quick uber from Parra station(which I understand is not a good option but it beats trying to get a bus or some shit). The new trams will help in this regard whenever they open. At least a tram can't get caught in traffic.

A little local hint for those who do not mind being a bit dodgy.... Coles Entrada has a car park, it is 2 levels and like a few hundred meters from Commbank. It is not free, however the boom gate will not close if you tailgate someone out...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Commbank is the best. I wonder how the new SFS is going to compare.

I currently live in North Parra so Commbank is very convenient and I would watch a game there over Homebush any day. I have zero desire to attend anything at Olympic Park anymore, it sucks so badly.

I am going to move to the south west soon, so sadly that will make attending any games a lot more difficult.

Driving and parking near Commbank is extremely hard. If you come a couple of hours earlier it is not too bad, but that is a lot of wasted time. Public transport is horrendous, but in all honesty it is a very quick uber from Parra station(which I understand is not a good option but it beats trying to get a bus or some shit). The new trams will help in this regard whenever they open. At least a tram can't get caught in traffic.

A little local hint for those who do not mind being a bit dodgy.... Coles Entrada has a car park, it is 2 levels and like a few hundred meters from Commbank. It is not free, however the boom gate will not close if you tailgate someone out...
why would u uber from parra station? it is a 5-10 minute walk. The transport is great parra, buses go there all day, i got a bus from Kellyville and it took 40 minutes, sensational, dont have to drive and can get on the piss.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
why would u uber from parra station? it is a 5-10 minute walk. The transport is great parra, buses go there all day, i got a bus from Kellyville and it took 40 minutes, sensational, dont have to drive and can get on the piss.
It is definitely at least a 15 min walk. 5 min if you are an olympic walker or something.

I'd say Belmore is a 5 min walk to the stadium and it is basically on top of it. There isn't even a nice way to walk to Commbank, it is along busy roads with pretty tiny footpaths. Walking with 15000 other people will slow you down even more.