Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone taking a baby or young child to a comedy club is a moron. They shouldn't have been let in in the first place.. No comedian wants to hear a crying baby.. No audience member wants to hear a crying baby. And what parent brings their baby to a show at night when they should be asleep and will just get scared by all of the noise at the club?

And of course the idiot who takes their baby wants to play the victim. Why not take your 7 month old to a Pantera concert while you're at it? Idiots...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Anyone taking a baby or young child to a comedy club is a moron. They shouldn't have been let in in the first place.. No comedian wants to hear a crying baby.. No audience member wants to hear a crying baby. And what parent brings their baby to a show at night when they should be asleep and will just get scared by all of the noise at the club?

And of course the idiot who takes their baby wants to play the victim. Why not take your 7 month old to a Pantera concert while you're at it? Idiots...
Oh my god you had the baby now you make sacrifices. And beautiful ones you now spend your time with your baby. You unfortunately don’t get to go to comedy shows for a while.

Also moron doesn’t get used enough.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh my god you had the baby now you make sacrifices. And beautiful ones you now spend your time with your baby. You unfortunately don’t get to go to comedy shows for a while.
Or just get a family member or friend to mind them for a few hours like normal people do. Don't take the whole family to the show.. The only person I feel sorry for in all of this is the baby who has to be raised by muppets who have no brain and want to play the victim card when it isn't even close to warrant it being applied..

I hate when inconsiderate, selfish people think the normal rules of the universe don't apply to them and they're never in the wrong, but always the victim when people with real problems all over the world deserve more attention..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like how they put rely for life comment to make everybody feel like it was a life or death moment if the baby wasn't with the mother..... express some milk and dump the kid with the relatives for the night. Hahaha
They were fighting for their lives, battling famine, disease and violence in the war zone and apocalypse that is the comedy club.

I also love that they put this in the same category as the other atrocities in the world.. I mean, when you look at it.. Innocent women and children getting bombed in Israel/Palestine and other world conflicts is the same thing really..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They were fighting for their lives, battling famine, disease and violence in the war zone and apocalypse that is the comedy club.

I also love that they put this in the same category as the other atrocities in the world.. I mean, when you look at it.. Innocent women and children getting bombed in Israel/Palestine and other world conflicts is the same thing really..
I’m assuming if a friends baby was crying during her wedding ceremony she would embrace the distraction with grace…

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I suprised people can tell the time on a digital watch these days..

Just shows how self centered people are, you have a child which is a massive responsibilty and you still want to act you don't have one.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
why was she even allowed in with a baby lol I mean obviously the baby isn't listening, but still.. it's adult entertainment

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There was one in Sydney that went into labour during the Pink concert.
Something tells me that somebody who has the means to go to a Pink concert should not have any issue organising a babysitter in advance

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
“With all of the hatred and violence women are faced with, among the countless atrocities happening within the world today, I ask you to simply take a long, hard look at yourself.”

That part there, is the most retarded take by this person with the whataboutisms over a comedy show ejection.

As mentioned, no one wants to pay good money to go to a show/concert/movie and have to listen to a crying baby. You are there to hear the artist, not Poopy McPoop Pants!