Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like more to this story as essentially Cartwright senior has backed Cody . And senior is a Penrith legend .

a trainer can’t be sledging the opposition during the game , I would have to back reluctantly Cody if this is true
Yup, apparently he was sledging Jed about breaking his back. Fair enough for Walker to have a crack if true.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talk about nepatism, Jed Cartwright, what a Gumby. Only the last name got him into nrl. Fkn dud.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't stand walker, but to me it all seems a bit meh. It looks like he was baited, which he shouldn't have taken.

But then again, i've only seen it once and CBF doing so again.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yup, apparently he was sledging Jed about breaking his back. Fair enough for Walker to have a crack if true.
Soft as usual Dafty.

Racial? Truly disgusting comment? Involved family? Nope. Nope. Nope.

You're surrounded by 50k people yelling abuse of all of the above and you want to have a go at a trainer who lipped at a player who just put extras into one of yours? After the game? Guessing someone told Walker and he just had to get involved.

Nothing to do with Walker. As usual. Shame the trainer didn't deck him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Soft as usual Dafty.

Racial? Truly disgusting comment? Involved family? Nope. Nope. Nope.

You're surrounded by 50k people yelling abuse of all of the above and you want to have a go at a trainer who lipped at a player who just put extras into one of yours? After the game? Guessing someone told Walker and he just had to get involved.

Nothing to do with Walker. As usual. Shame the trainer didn't deck him.
So sensitive

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Cody was in the right and most of you were on the wrong. What a shock…. Not
There is a rumour going around that the trainer was encouraging the Panthers players to target Jed Cartwrights back (which he broke playing for Penrith). Not sure if its true or not but if it is I'm surprised Walker didn't punch his lights out lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is a rumour going around that the trainer was encouraging the Panthers players to target Jed Cartwrights back (which he broke playing for Penrith). Not sure if its true or not but if it is I'm surprised Walker didn't punch his lights out lol.
Probably true, Panther is a club full of trash.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So that’s sport. Wen I played reps at quite a young age, 16s roughly we would target certain players knees who had had ops on them. Dont go high, smash he’s knees low and hard.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love Cody Walker. My second favourite non bulldogs player.
I love ya banter mate but a perma ban or at least a month for this dribble g.t.f.o lol
My reaction btw has nought to do with whatever bullshit transpired with the trainer(was only just saying the Panther playing group are arrogant fkrs)my take in general is that this cocksucker is a massive fuckwit..the end.
Can't wait to see him hooked on ice and beaten to a pulp doing a home invasion when the Nrl cash runs out :hearteyes: