Clown World Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Normally I would agree. But as I said, she wasn't the only adult swimming with children. That was left out of the story.

It was apparently an open swim meet with several adults and children.

Still shouldn't have a biological male competing against biological females, but at a basic swim meet, who cares? If it's top level then it shouldn't be allowed, and generally isn't now days. But at a low level the decision comes down to the ones hosting the meet.
Would you like your female children viewed in the change room by a male ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are groomers , the ammount of trans groomers and teachers throughout teaching and what not is sickening. Just like Disney

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. But I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about her swimming alongside others.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn’t the article about the change rooms ?
Yep. But my comment was in direct reply to John Matrix who said:

"Sources aside - It shouldn’t be acceptable that an adult, let alone an adult male regardless of what gender he thinks he is, should be swimming with children."

I was just pointing out that the competition she swam in was literally a competition for children and adults to compete together.

Change rooms are another thing altogether. And not just due to the transgender thing. That's just a right wing, "oh no, there's now a problem" thing.

Fact is that it's more common for non-transgender perverts to be around. Just because everyone in a changeroom is biologically male, or biologically female, doesn't mean they're not a problem. Perverts are perverts.

Difficult to deal with though. How do you handle it? You could add privacy stalls, but that makes it less open. If some messed up prick drags a kid into a stall and threatens them, no one would know.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Christian bloke got trolled by a lawyer. On one side I'm annoyed at the cancel culture aspect of it. But on the other side, it's entertaining to see a troll use obvious stupid laws to mess with people.
The lawyers surname explains it all...

I wonder if has a relative called Harvey?