Ciro presser

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone have the presser.. apparently was asked by a journo what was the difference today and he replied : Shaun Johnson lol

Reactions: 88

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Disappointed with that. Didn’t call the shit ***** out at all. Also confirmed obviously brown gone and no one due back. I swear Pangai better have an outstanding 18 weeks cause he’s missed a month already and as a bloke who’s earned an income boxing the amount of skipping, running etc required to box your calf’s are smashed… this **** has had my support but he has a fight and then goes missing a month of our season…

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ciraldo starts blaming the refs. It gives rhe players the wrong mentality. The blame must first be internal and sure give credit to opposition. But ref blaming is not something a coach trying to build a strong mental culture should be doing. As bad as the ref mightve been. Thats a private convo he can have with ref boss.

The blame is on our ill discipline and our shit 7/lack of forwards on the bench. Losing brown didnt help hes been good for us. Despite all that we only lost by 2 to a warriors side full of energy and at home.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They are going to get back to Belmore and have a smoking ceremony and tell more stories of culture and childhood sob stories do some more bonding during the week a few reach arounds some yoga and tofu, photos at Jobels that should have them primed for a good 12 mins against the reverse cowgirls

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t mind it. Something Barrett would have done or a more seasoned coach that isn’t rebuilding a club, keep those excuses out for the time being.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Confident and solid in his belief.

No doubt he is a long term coach for us.

Hope he can adequately adjust to different situations and needs and not too set in his coaching ways.

Solid but delusional Barrett like vibes on the Okenbor issue, Flanno etc.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed with that. Didn’t call the shit ***** out at all. Also confirmed obviously brown gone and no one due back. I swear Pangai better have an outstanding 18 weeks cause he’s missed a month already and as a bloke who’s earned an income boxing the amount of skipping, running etc required to box your calf’s are smashed… this **** has had my support but he has a fight and then goes missing a month of our season…
Ciraldo seems more like the smiling assassin type. You won't hear him calling out refs.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Move both Thompson and TPJ on and go hard for NAS.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just imagine if that decision decided the Manly Souths (Sattler) game the other night. It would be front page everywhere - and if it was against the bunnies it would a national emergency.

Different standards I guess.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did say that and he also said he was more proud of them today than any other week so far as they are improving every week. I’m scratching my head also