Official Ciraldo's Presser

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why bother watching these. This guy is a fucking hack assistant.

I was concerned as soon as I watched the Panthers doco and this kooks big contribution was cute nicknames and little toys for each player.

Meanwhile Cleary is there praising Andrew Webster for actual coaching.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
…wouldn’t be surprised if we do get the spoon.
Tigers would need to win 3 more games than us in the last 7 rounds.

There’ll be some pretty uncomfortable people within the club if that eventuates

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most fans appear to be very pleased with the trajectory of the club over the past 2 years
I'm one of them and you would be if you knew as much about the game as you pretend to.

Two years ago we had a reserve grade side with hardly a player in it worth hanging on to. Now we have a very young team that will keep getting better, a whole heap of exciting young players in the lower grades (is there a better prospect in all of football than Joash Papali'l?). We have money in the cap and we are a couple of forwards short of a top four team.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm one of them and you would be if you knew as much about the game as you pretend to.

Two years ago we had a reserve grade side with hardly a player in it worth hanging on to. Now we have a very young team that will keep getting better, a whole heap of exciting young players in the lower grades (is there a better prospect in all of football than Joash Papali'l?). We have money in the cap and we are a couple of forwards short of a top four team.
Don't spoil the narrative bro.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is scary. I thought my wife ran the pegging-out police. She would tell me to peg them out from the bottom and peg at the seams.
Your wife is correct although we need a pic to verify ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't heard or seen the presser but read a few quotes. He seems to single out some plays and players but didn't mention Okunbur's continual fuck ups.. Everything he does is "amateurish".. That's because he's not FG standard and shouldn't be playing..
With some of our forward stocks due back soon that might be the end of it. As you say not FG standard.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is scary. I thought my wife ran the pegging-out police. She would tell me to peg them out from the bottom and peg at the seams.
Well I had GF 30 years ago who put my work shirts on coloured coordinated coat hangars red for Monday blue for Tuesday etc they were all the same fcuking shirts

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Randall is the defensive assistant coach - still being haunted by the ghosts of Manly

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can't say this it is positive and makes sense the chicken littles and drama queens will have nothing in thier lives.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when ciraldo said amateurish i assume he was meaning his coaching ability

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your wife is intelligent. I hope you listened to her

My grandmother used to say, tops of bottoms & bottoms of tops when I first learnt how use the clothesline.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Are you sure? That we only need a couple of forwards? Go over to the Cowboys thread and you'll see our bunch of players are all far far inferior and uncoachable no hopers.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well I had GF 30 years ago who put my work shirts on coloured coordinated coat hangars red for Monday blue for Tuesday etc they were all the same fcuking shirts
Did you ever thank him! ;) Ungrateful much ;)

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard or seen the presser but read a few quotes. He seems to single out some plays and players but didn't mention Okunbur's continual fuck ups.. Everything he does is "amateurish".. That's because he's not FG standard and shouldn't be playing..
What will be worse is the useless turd (knoconmore) will be re-signed and we will be stuck with him for longer, how is it Perham got the arse from FG but knoconmore keeps his place in FG I don't get it!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand your frustration mate. I'm frustrated too!

We are years away from being a top team. We lack cattle, footy IQ and tough players (some have it or don't). The easy try's, were too easy. We lack leaders! Sexton looks to be to be that guy, imo?

We are building slowly, unfortunately.
In all due respect in Yesterdays game when we lost sexton and burns we were shot,Flangan offers nothing as a bench player .
Only way we where winning was 38-34
Injuries not kind to us this year
But I guess if we knew the basics like tackling