Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tracey shouldn't be depth, he should be starting.
For dogs to be at their strongest I truly believe we would need Fox, Critta, Xerri, Kiraz and Tracey in the back 5. Only way I can see them fitting in is Kiraz on the wing and Tracey at 1. Xerri should be knocking the door down by round 10 if he works on his game every week.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Great news. I think the JAC era at the Dogs is probably almost over. Gus should make an attempt to move him to a team where we get a prop in return.

Maybe to Dragons for Lawrie? Parra for Matto? (not a prop but a top tier forward), Roosters for May??
Not so fast - Fox is going to be a try machine when our team click with their combinations. We will be scoring from all over the park thanks to this ferrari.

There is still a good year or two left in the Fox being very damaging in attack, especially when we are firing!

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For dogs to be at their strongest I truly believe we would need Fox, Critta, Xerri, Kiraz and Tracey in the back 5. Only way I can see them fitting in is Kiraz on the wing and Tracey at 1. Xerri should be knocking the door down by round 10 if he works on his game every week.
Xerri attacks well but his defence still needs work give him six to eight weeks and should be ready for first grade.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xerri attacks well but his defence still needs work give him six to eight weeks and should be ready for first grade.
I was pushing for Xerri from the start but watching him in Reggies he hasn’t helped himself with some of his defensive reads.

Whenever Fox is back I would have Taaffe at 7 and Tracey at 1. This won’t happen as CC doesn’t make unforced changes ever.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox's injury in Round 1 didn't look good and this now showing that he's now set to miss a third game. Gus can also err on the side of caution with selections as there are very few injuries and none in the outside backs.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so fast - Fox is going to be a try machine when our team click with their combinations. We will be scoring from all over the park thanks to this ferrari.

There is still a good year or two left in the Fox being very damaging in attack, especially when we are firing!
I hope you're right but it looks like CC prioritizes defence and yardage out of our red zone over tries.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was impressed by Taafes support running on the weekend, we haven't seen much of that from anyone last 5 years

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Defo more to it..

Either I am right the whole time about being taught a lesson about leaving the team in the lurch round 1 plus off field antics and being shopped orrr im completely wrong and his shoulder is really busted.

Like you said weird one.
His actions looked pathetic on field until he went off. Plenty of people have played with much worse injuries but not looked like a busted sheila.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His actions looked pathetic on field until he went off. Plenty of people have played with much worse injuries but not looked like a busted sheila.

Thats only the half of it tbh... some of the things youll see at training make you question his level of professionalism and whether the coaches are fed up with it.

The only saving grace are his abilities on field and like you said they looked pathetic considering the diagnosis.

Right about now I would be negotiating his release for a D.Saifiti or another marquee prop or another stop gap HB.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was impressed by Taafes support running on the weekend, we haven't seen much of that from anyone last 5 years
Safe to say he is a confidence type player... Hopefully what we saw on the weekend is just the beginning and the kid becomes another dynamic option in attack.

Pity he missed out on that second try..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you're right but it looks like CC prioritizes defence and yardage out of our red zone over tries.
If JAC stops going for the intercept I think he will be amazing! Defence needs working on as he’s been caught out plenty of times

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of knives out for JAC, ill take the training tomfoolery under advisement KL as you have seen it but I'm prepared to see some full game performances before I would stick another one in him, not saying he isn't t.t.p but this jury member requires more evidence..see what happens in the next few weeks to a month I suppose.

Of course he isn't irreplaceable but is quick and a genuine finisher.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox didn’t like Gus’ comments on his best mate Fatrell

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So bloody weird…

Foxx looks like his shoulder is destroyed, arm hanging for half an hour. Hard to watch as fans with most thinking “get him off”! Doesn’t play the second half but after examination it turns out to only be soft tissue injury, yet he still misses several weeks?! Very strange.
He's on the nose and on the outer by the looks of it. Lucky we got plenty of wingers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fox, Hutchison & Knight for Cameron Murray :tearsofjoy:

Latrell gets to have his friends around him & be captain of Souths.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of knives out for JAC, ill take the training tomfoolery under advisement KL as you have seen it but I'm prepared to see some full game performances before I would stick another one in him, not saying he isn't t.t.p but this jury member requires more evidence..see what happens in the next few weeks to a month I suppose.

Of course he isn't irreplaceable but is quick and a genuine finisher.
Oh no doubt, happy to see if he can repay the faith rather when will that time come?

Right now all we are getting is shenanigans... We need a seasoned prop who can lead us and a HB that is consistent more than anything, if the option rises, should we take it?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we need him? Yep he's a step above, sorry Josh Im not into esp at moment, in overload and bad timing, yea I still like to keep an eye out, final ten..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“Too much weights not enough speed work” I love the fox but I fear his days at the club might be running short.