Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our back 5 for the near future should be:

1 Tracey
2 Wilson
3 Kiraz
4 Critta
5 Fox

I really like Wilson but think he is a little small and against the good teams will be hammered coming out of our own end. I also love Kiraz on the wing. Hoping one of Xerri or Jordan Semrani come good to make that shift happen.
Wilson underrated AF. Ceiling is much higher than people give him credit for.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Eventually Foxx will end up at souths and Wilson will take his boots.
With all the shit happening at Souths and them needing players, would make perfect sense for Fox to go over there. Saves the club a shitload of money that could be spent elsewhere on forwards etc

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all the shit happening at Souths and them needing players, would make perfect sense for Fox to go over there. Saves the club a shitload of money that could be spent elsewhere on forwards etc
Imagine what we will be missing out on if he leaves us...
In form and happy JAC will be amazing for the club the team and the fans, what he brings is a lot more than great football,
It's his great vibe !!!

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inform and happy JAC will be amazing for the club the team and the fans, what he brings is a lot more than great football,
It's his great vibe !!!
I'm of this opinion too at this stage.
Might well play today and have a cracker to get his season rolling!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Inform and happy JAC will be amazing for the club the team and the fans, what he brings is a lot more than great football,
It's his great vibe !!!

At the end of the day, player wise we dont miss out on much if he isnt here and its shown on the field since he has been here. Wilson and Kiraz for example have showed they can do his job perfectly without losing much.

if we lose Jac and used that money to buy a prop for example or use some of that money towards a guy like Papalii , that's money well spent.

I love the guy so there is no hate for him at all, but the club comes first.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day, player wise we dont miss out on much if he isnt here and its shown on the field since he has been here. Wilson and Kiraz for example have showed they can do his job perfectly without losing much.

if we lose Jac and used that money to buy a prop for example or use some of that money towards a guy like Papalii , that's money well spent.

I love the guy so there is no hate for him at all, but the club comes first.
Football is a form of entertainment, now more then ever been...
Like I said JAC's personality value to a club is much more than a great form on the field,
He brings great feeling to the team attracts sponsors and fans improves merchandise sale,
Of course it's made easier by winning !

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see who will make way for Fox? A couple of options could be:
1. Taafe out & Tracey to fullback
2. Wilson out in a straight swap
3. Tracey to bench/18th man

Unfortunately for Wilson I think he will make way for Fox when he returns. Would prefer Ciraldo puts Tracey to fullback but that looks unlikely right now

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting to see who will make way for Fox? A couple of options could be:
1. Taafe out & Tracey to fullback
2. Wilson out in a straight swap
3. Tracey to bench/18th man

Unfortunately for Wilson I think he will make way for Fox when he returns. Would prefer Ciraldo puts Tracey to fullback but that looks unlikely right now
Wilson has been solid I think fox would get nod over Tracey when the time comes.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson has been solid I think fox would get nod over Tracey when the time comes.
I don't think so. Tracey's injury meant that we haven't had all our outside backs fit at the same time to know the pecking order.
The club jumped at signing Tracey as soon as he was made available and I doubt he'd have come without some assurances.

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think so. Tracey's injury meant that we haven't had all our outside backs fit at the same time to know the pecking order.
The club jumped at signing Tracey as soon as he was made available and I doubt he'd have come without some assurances.
Suppose we will see, Wilson’s stats have been quite good so would be mad to drop him, if they really want Tracey in there then it’s fb for me in place of taafe.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suppose we will see, Wilson’s stats have been quite good so would be mad to drop him, if they really want Tracey in there then it’s fb for me in place of taafe.
Teamlists are in and it's like I said Wilson out
1000001324.png